shape
carat
color
clarity

silver locket question #2 - engravers?

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Silver locket question #2

I’m thinking of purchasing a locket - probably sterling silver but if I get a great deal on gold, sure.

I’m particularly interested in the Monica Rich Kosann lockets (either from her site or others). If I decide to go for a plain for engraving, where is a really, really great place to get it done? Blue Nile does it in house but can’t provide examples from their engraver. Locally, my engravers are crap - done by a machine in the mall. Some years ago I sent a very expensive gold signet ring away to be engraved from a high end store that has been in Canada for at least 75 years, and was very disappointed at the result of the hand done work. I never wear the ring as it cannot be redone - the engraver went too deep.

I’m considering not going plain and getting it engraved for just this reason, and then I see a great example of engraving and think...:love:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Silver locket question #2

I’m thinking of purchasing a locket - probably sterling silver but if I get a great deal on gold, sure.

I’m particularly interested in the Monica Rich Kosann lockets (either from her site or others). If I decide to go for a plain for engraving, where is a really, really great place to get it done? Blue Nile does it in house but can’t provide examples from their engraver. Locally, my engravers are crap - done by a machine in the mall. Some years ago I sent a very expensive gold signet ring away to be engraved from a high end store that has been in Canada for at least 75 years, and was very disappointed at the result of the hand done work. I never wear the ring as it cannot be redone - the engraver went too deep.

I’m considering not going plain and getting it engraved for just this reason, and then I see a great example of engraving and think...:love:

I see your question and will follow the thread, Begonia, but I do not have an answer for you. Good luck getting help!

Deb :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results