shape
carat
color
clarity

"SIGNED PIECES, WHITEFLASH, AND MEMOIRE.... OH MY!!!" LOL PLEASE HELP :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
Can anyone please post pictures or hand-shots of the Signed Pieces eternity band, Whiteflash eternity band, and the Memoire eternity band? Either of them or all of them for comparison would be great.
If you could please post *the engagement ring setting of the eternity band*, that would be even better.
I'm looking for the eternity bands with 5 pointers that are around 1.00ct or just slightly over.
All opinions on either of the 3 styles are welcome!(comfort, size, style, quality, etc.)
Can't wait to see the pics!
Thank you! :)
P.S. Prices of these 3 styles in full-eternity band with .05 pointers equal to approximately 1.00ct or just slightly over would be very helpful as well. In the engagement ring setting of the eternity band too please?? Thank you again.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would check with Pearlman''s on prices for Memoire. I''d go with Memoire if you plan to wear it with an engagement ring because Memoire is set the lowest of the three choices you mentioned. Plus the stones generally do not scratch the ring next to it as some others have been known to do.

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
When you say that the Memoire is set the lowest, what exactly does that mean? The prongs? Diamonds? And why is that good? Sorry, I'm new at this, so I'm filled with a million questions. LoL :) Is there a picture of comparison available? Thank you very much for your response!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When the setting (the metal part) is up too high off the finger, it can make the diamonds rub the prongs of other ring. If you are getting matching eternity rings for the e-ring and wedding band, then I''d also recommend the Memoire because other brands can sometimes have the diamonds rub each other and chip them. We''ve seen this on this forum before. Memoire is about the highest quality you''ll find (Tiffany would be the other but they are much higher priced). As they say, you generally get what you pay for. I think Pearlman''s discounts theirs, but you have to call for the price once you know the model # of the one you want. I have a 7 stone Memoire band but the stones are 10-11 points each, so that''s why I didn''t post it.

If you do a search on here for Memoire, you should see some threads to look at examples.

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
ok sorry to hijack, but I have a question that''s an extension of what diamondseeker just explained. My solitaire''s prongs go all the way down to my finger. It''s pretty much this one. My FI and I want to get a Memoire band with 10, 5 pointers. Do you think that it will rub into the prongs even though it''s Memoire? or should I have my jeweler notch my e-ring like some other ladies on here have done. (I know that snlee has the same setting without a notch and her WF eternity band doesn''t rub...) Thanks so much, I hope you don''t mind asscher102.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results