shape
carat
color
clarity

Show your cartier trinity paired with eternity band

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I am curious what this would look like as I am looking to Cartier for my aniversary present (a diamond free band) :naughty:

Thank you in advance! :bigsmile:

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
OHHHH I just got a cartier trinity for my one year anniversary, and I sometimes pair it with an eternity! I will post pics when I get home from work! I've been meaning to post them anyway! :bigsmile:

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_1928pstrin.jpg

IMG_1947pstrin2.jpg

pstrinehr3.jpg

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I *big fluffy heart* that look. I think that ring is AMAZING, can't wait to get one. Thank you so much for posting the photos :appl:

Did you get one in your "normal" ring size? Bigger? Smaller?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry these aren't the greatest pics, but here is my rolling ring paired with my eternity (not a Cartier though! :cheeky:)

Russianweddingring 009.jpg

Russianweddingring 005.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
These are pics I took years ago when I first got my rolling ring

As for sizing, I felt that Cartier's sizes were pretty true to size. I tried on several trinity rings there and they seemed comfortable in a size that was a quarter size smaller than my normal size. I ordered true-to-size on rollingring.com, but wish I'd ordered it just a smidge larger.

Attachments

• eternityrolling.bmp
    546.4 KB · Views: 8,943
  • eternityrolling2.bmp
    546.4 KB · Views: 9,228

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is a quarter size smaller than my ring size from Cartier. If you think about how the rolling ring would fall on a ring sizer, there would still be a smidge amount of empty "space" which adds extra size because of the way the three rings lay.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures!! I love that look!!!! :love: EHR, do you ever wear the trinity with your e-ring?

I have been obsessed with the trinity/rolling ring style recently and am considering the ultra-slim Cartier plain trinity for our anniversary as well. I`m a bit worried though how will the 3-gold look on my hand (they don't make it in 18kt WG only).

Can't wait till you get yours iwannaprettyone... please post lots and lots of pics as I have to live through you for the moment as we don't have a store locally.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Updates?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are three.. one paired with another skinny one.. an all white version with a ruby band and then what seems to be the lastest rage.. a diamond eternity band!! :wavey:

_6468.jpg

_6469.jpg

_6470.jpg

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Keep them coming ladies, I love this combination :love:

Good to see the different widths with the eternity rings also, only problem is I want one too! :naughty:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Logan sapphI just love the proportions of your set!!! It is gorgeous!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love em all!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here be mine! :bigsmile:

_6757.jpg

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Sarahbear621|1369828597|3455594 said:
Logan sapphI just love the proportions of your set!!! It is gorgeous!

+1.....That is a perfect size!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
DandiAndi|1369997456|3456764 said:

This is absolutely stunning and looks amazing on your hand! Can you remind me what size diamonds are in your eternity? Beautiful!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
not quite an eternity but still

uploadfromtaptalk1371063493250.jpg

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
I'm pretty excited to see this thread.

I "won" a Trinity on EBay last night. ( Happy Anniversary to me! ) and I'm pretty stoked to see it with my 5 stone trellis!
I've wanted a Trinity for years, my brothers old GF got one from her parents as a HS graduation gift about 40 years ago and I really loved it. I almost got one for an anniversary a bunch of years ago, I think ironically the anniversary I got my original 5 stone.
I even tried one on this spring in our Cartier near here. Once I saw what size I was I started trolling EBay.
When I saw this one I showed it to DH he said go for it so I stalked it.
My size 60 is hard to find, in good shape, because mitts that big usually belong to MEN!!!
This one comes with box and papers and I'm hoping it is in good shape. Seller says yes.
Does anyone know if Cartier will engrave it for me? I would love my three kids names on the bands.

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1371385127.jpg

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Here is mine yeah!!!! Not an eternity but a 5 stone, does that count???

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1371728655.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1371728670.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous Elisateach!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Late to this thread, but better late than never. This is a generic rolling ring--eternity is 6 pointers.

Attachments

• eternityrolling.bmp
    546.4 KB · Views: 5,645
  • eternityrolling2.bmp
    546.4 KB · Views: 5,607

myohmy

Rough_Rock
Great pictures :love: ! The trinity really compliment the diamond band!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had the wonderful assistance of Rubies-R-Me to help me find this 2.9mm "les must de Cartier" trinity rolling ring at a FABULOUS price ( :wavey: RRM - thank you soooooo much!!) Picked it up just before the PS GTG in LV and just adore wearing it! So comfortable, and unassuming yet 'I *know*' kind of a feeling wearing it ;))

Mine is a 58 and I've shown it here with a new micro pave band I had made by DBL, as well as my IDJ 1/2 eternity. Mainly I wear it on its own, but I had the camera out so... :sun:

img_2001.jpg

img_2005.jpg

img_1089.jpg

img_1090.jpg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww.. Enerchi.. thanks for the shout out.. it was so fun guiding you thru the Trinity/ebay ring process! :wavey:
Your ring looks scrumptious on your hand!!!! I lovelovelove it!!! :love:
It's (almost) as fabulous as you!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi said:
I had the wonderful assistance of Rubies-R-Me to help me find this 2.9mm "les must de Cartier" trinity rolling ring at a FABULOUS price ( :wavey: RRM - thank you soooooo much!!) Picked it up just before the PS GTG in LV and just adore wearing it! So comfortable, and unassuming yet 'I *know*' kind of a feeling wearing it ;))

Mine is a 58 and I've shown it here with a new micro pave band I had made by DBL, as well as my IDJ 1/2 eternity. Mainly I wear it on its own, but I had the camera out so... :sun:

Love it!! I was looking for the Les must de Cartier one but, since I have man hands they are few and far between. I love yours. Ummm micro pave band??? Does that have a thread???
Here is my question to you all??
Diamond band---- bottom or top?
I was wearing mine on the top, but I see many are wearing theirs on the bottom. Can't play with mine right now cause I've shipped it to NYC for some rehab.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wear my diamond band with it on the bottom, simply because I love to mindlessly play with the rolling ring! (I'm simple that way... :loopy: )

Thanks Elisateach for the compliments!! It was a long and arduous, up and down adventure and RRM road it with me!! She kept telling me to wait, the right one would come along --- and who knew?? --- she was RIGHT!! :appl: And yes, there now is a new thread up on the micro pave DBL band - I kinda snuck both rings in under the PS radar for a bit!!! :lol:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-micro-pave-band-from-dbl-its-perfect.190548/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-micro-pave-band-from-dbl-its-perfect.190548/[/URL]

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
That 2.9 size is perfect on you Enerchi, seriously i want one too! I'm going to need to 'study' up on how you lucky gals are able to find such nice preloved pieces!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jill_s|1370061606|3457235 said:
DandiAndi|1369997456|3456764 said:

This is absolutely stunning and looks amazing on your hand! Can you remind me what size diamonds are in your eternity? Beautiful!

Oops so sorry jill I just saw this! My eternity is made up of 20 pointers. Thanks so much for the lovely compliment! :wavey:

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
Cartier Trinity w/various diamond eternity bands. I like it w/ the thinner bands on my short fingers. Not much room to spare. lolz

cartiertrinityring_collage.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results