shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your winter / summer favouite go to's from your jewel box

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
So......
over on the pearl forum there has been some casual discussion about colours for winter

well its summer down here :lol-2:

and to be honest i'm very sad to say my pearls are not around my neck because i'm too hot:x2

So what are you wearing ? (or not wearing) right now wrapped up with all those winter coats (brooches?) and hats and scarves and gloves
or for us lot below the equator just mucking around down the beach ?

Have put this in this forum so we can mix and match faux with fine jewlery and of course pearls

Me ?
ive been too hot and bothered to care so ive had the same very light faux turquoise and tiger eye necklace on for weeks :lol-2:

No pictures as my phone is in the pepair shop

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not exactly answering your question but here's Bubbalah in all the seasons...she is pretty much what I wear if I am wearing bling with a few exceptions. And all year round. Though I will add a photo of my Cartier black opal in winter. Winter is the season I am most likely to wear the black opal.

Winter

bubbalahwintersnow.png

cartierblackopalwinter.png

Bubbalah in Springtime

bubbalahinspring.jpeg.png

bubbalahinspring.png

Bubbalah in summer

bubbalahinsummer.png

bubbalahprofilesummer.png

Bubbalah in autumn

bubbalahinoctober2021.png

bubbalahinautumn.png

And that's how I wear her all 4 seasons. :)

I dont really have jewelry that is season specific, except that I don’t wear brooches on anything except for coats or blazers, and I don’t wear necklaces/pendants in the winter at all (and rarely in the summer, but I’ve gotten more into them this year!)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I dont really have jewelry that is season specific, except that I don’t wear brooches on anything except for coats or blazers, and I don’t wear necklaces/pendants in the winter at all (and rarely in the summer, but I’ve gotten more into them this year!)

im overjoyed a younger person is wearing brooches :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not exactly answering your question but here's Bubbalah in all the seasons...she is pretty much what I wear if I am wearing bling with a few exceptions. And all year round. Though I will add a photo of my Cartier black opal in winter. Winter is the season I am most likely to wear the black opal.

Winter

bubbalahwintersnow.png

Bubbalah in Springtime

bubbalahinspring.png

Bubbalah in summer

bubbalahinsummer.png

Bubbalah in autumn

bubbalahinautumn.png

always a pleasure to see those two beauties:appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
and a shout out to your mom and dad when ever i see the opal :kiss2::wavey:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
In the before times, during the cooler winter months, I’d stack my wedding rings on my ring finger. Not doing it now with Covid and everything. I feel I can keep my hands cleaner with one ring per hand when out and about, so I don’t bother any more.

I tend to enjoy wearing my tennis bracelet in spring and summer, (though I tend to wear it most days) as I wear shorter sleeves and can appreciate the sparkle.

To be honest my jewellery collection isn’t big enough to have a separate seasonal jewellery wardrobe. I’m still trying to acquire my basic diamond pieces.

4A4A065D-A02A-4274-8BE8-5D999D925AA2.jpeg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tend not to wear anything around my neck when it is hot, and seldom wear pendant or necklace nowadays.

I don't have seasonal bling wardrobes as such, and usually choose items to suit the outfits and occasions.

I tend to mix colours - if I wear a red check shirt I would chose a non-red stone ring, and something non-green or blue when I wear a green or blue check shirt etc...

For multi-colour Hawaiian shirts which are the staples of my warmer weather wardrobe, I would pick a CS ring in one of the colours of the shirt that I am wearing.

The only exception would be my tiny diamond huggie earrings that I wear with dangles - I don't like to wear them with stiff shirt collars, so I don't wear them in the colder months when my staples are flannel shirts with stiffer collars. They are usually worn with my Hawaiian shirts with lower and soft open collars, if you know what I mean.

DK :))

Last edited:

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Winter

bubbalahwintersnow.png

Bubbalah in Springtime

bubbalahinspring.png

Bubbalah in summer

bubbalahinsummer.png

Bubbalah in autumn

bubbalahinautumn.png

I LOVE BUBBALA!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results