shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your pinkie ring please :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loveyy

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I am interested in a very small full eternity band pinkie ring for my smallest finger. but just wanted to gain some ideas and see whats other pinkie rings people had.

Many Thanks

:)

loveyy

Rough_Rock
anyone please?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
loveyy, I felt so badly about no one answering you that I looked and dug up a picture of one of my pinky rings. It''s not an eternity band but it''s a pinky ring. (Oprah wears an eternity on her right pinky, you might see her wearing it on her show).

My friend had her jewelry designer design this pinky ring to signify herself (in the middle) and me and three of my girlfriends who all stuck by her when she went through something very serious in her life. The five stones represent us five ladies, and each diamond is a five pointer. They are gorgeous bright white G/VS diamonds. After they were completed, she had them break the mold.

QuattroLadiesIMG_0475.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gemgirl, that''s such a wonderful story about your pinky ring! It''s unique and lovely. Do you wear it often?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did wear it a lot more when I first got it. The finish is sort of a brushed satin finish and I started to see little marks in it from where I must have banged my hand against something. Pinky rings take a lot more abuse because they''re on the outside of your hand. I''m going to wear it more and just be more careful.

loveyy

Rough_Rock
Thank you Gemgirl for your picture and thats such a beautiful story and you ring is very unusual too

i love it

thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results