shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Us Your Complementary Bands!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
I would love to see how your band complements your SO''s. In particular, I''m planning to have either a diamond eternity band or a scattered diamond band as my wedding band, either one with a white metal. I''d like it to somehow complement my SO''s band, but I''m not sure what would look nice together.

Or do most couples not bother with matching rings? Is it unusual to have completely different bands? Say, if I had a white metal eternity band, and he had a nearly black color of metal with some sort of engraving? I know neither of us would want his ring to have any gemstones, so I''m having a hard time thinking of what might match.

Help?
40.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
my Hubby just picked whatever he liked, however both of our rings are the same metal color in yellow gold. I don't think you necessarily need to match, unless that is what you want to do?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results