shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your wedding sets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AnnaLea

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!
I was browsing on DT the other day and noticed they had a thread of everyone''s wedding sets. I was hoping we could get something like that started here. I know it would surely help me, and probably lots of other people too, esp. the hand pics.
I am debating on whether or not to reset my new diamond (again
9.gif
) into a setting and band with diamonds. It is now in a simple 6 prong tiffany setting with matching WG band. Also, if you know the width in mm. that would be great too (I have shorter fingers and can''t go with anything too wide)
Thanks in advance
twirl.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi,

A bit of the ways down is a ring folder/eyecandy thread that's home to all our engagement/wedding ring pictures. Enjoy!

AnnaLea

Rough_Rock
Oh yeah, I know all about that one
love.gif
It's one of my faves. Just love looking at all that eye candy!
appl.gif

I just noticed it was mostly of engagement rings,a lot of people never post their "set" after they're married and have gotten their wedding bands.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
----------------
I just noticed it was mostly of engagement rings,a lot of people never post their 'set' after they're married and have gotten their wedding bands. ----------------

Oh, okay, yeah, you're right. lol I guess many move on to other boards (like home decorating or baby making boards
9.gif
). . .only us truely obsessed stick around.

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
AnnaLea,

I would love to post my "set", but they are hidden by my b/f. I will definitely post pics after he POPS the Q!
9.gif

chousholder

Rough_Rock
do you think that solitares are more popular in this day in age or that a FULL bridal set is more popular? i have seen about the same number of women with both, and i was just wondering what others had. i have a solitare that my fiance picked out all by himself. i am so proud of my ring and wouldnt want another, but a part of me was wanting a FULL bridal set because some of my friends have a set, and i was kinda hoping for one too. i guess that was bad of me because i kinda got my hopes up, and then when my fiance DID pop the "Q", and i saw the ring, i wasnt bummed. it was beautiful!!!
nowadays you can buy a wrap to go with the solitare and customize it!!! add MORE bling to it!!!
what a deal!!! now i am a HAPPY GURL!!!
remember!!! he probably picked it out himself and put his heart into it, so even if it isnt what you wanted.
just go with the flow!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results