shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Show me your Valentine’s Day jewelry! Reds..Pinks and Hearts!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nienna thank you! That moonstone was gifted to me by a very generous PS’er

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
:love:G O R G E O U S!!:love:
Do you have a thread on this ring? Is it set in rose gold or yellow? We would love to see some more pix.:D

Thank you for your compliments @Rubies-R-Me.
It’s set in rather subtle & pale looking RG, has a really petite halo, delicate basket & a really thin tapered band with diamond all around.
Currently debating if I should reset it into WG so to show more of the heart’s D color? I also feel like I can’t wear it too casually given how delicate it’s. I even dreamt that the entire basket drop off, lol . I am probably too used to my previous MRB in sturdy platinum knife edge setting.

Last edited:

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
My ruby and diamond band along with my reddish tourmaline! I wear the tourmaline ring with my five stone asscher band on my right hand. I set the tourmaline into my former 2 carat diamond ring setting.. I’ll add more tomorrow!
9F5FE839-E338-4AC6-9AAB-EDAC4408F36B.jpeg

Gorgeous collection, @MamaBee. I’ve been MIA as I didn’t want to be tempted as we’ve done too much European travels with the family several times this past 6 months haha. So no funds for more bling for me for now. What happened to Emmy? She’s not in the photo line up?

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous collection, @MamaBee. I’ve been MIA as I didn’t want to be tempted as we’ve done too much European travels with the family several times this past 6 months haha. So no funds for more bling for me for now. What happened to Emmy? She’s not in the photo line up?

@MamaBee -oops, true, no more bling for me for now but I did get a Cartier trinity and juste un clou rings that will tide me over for now haha

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

I missed seeing you @Dmndsr4evr11! I didn’t add Emmy because she’s not a heart, pink or red. I do ❤️ her though!
I can’t wait to start traveling again. I’m too chicken..sigh..

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I missed seeing you @Dmndsr4evr11! I didn’t add Emmy because she’s not a heart, pink or red. I do ❤️ her though!
I can’t wait to start traveling again. I’m too chicken..sigh..
Awwww ❤️❤️❤️. So glad you still have her. I was afraid you let her go. Love your new setting for winter!

We just went for it! Traveled quite a bit since October 2021. Europe 3 times and to a tropical paradise once. Made up for lost times after not traveling since 2/2020.

Go for it!!!

88_star

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Wearing all the hearts today!
- pearl and garnet sweetheart ring (my parents’ birthstones!) with rose cuts
- citrine padlock (my husband’s birthstone)
- French heart pendant with emerald (our first date anniversary) and opal (our wedding anniversary month) A69B1F0C-8BCC-463D-B2A6-D5E9EA29E227.jpeg

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
Wearing all the hearts today!
- pearl and garnet sweetheart ring (my parents’ birthstones!) with rose cuts
- citrine padlock (my husband’s birthstone)
- French heart pendant with emerald (our first date anniversary) and opal (our wedding anniversary month) A69B1F0C-8BCC-463D-B2A6-D5E9EA29E227.jpeg

Love this combination!! Citrine is also my birthstone, and one of my favourite stones:)

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
3.4ct camera shy minor oil Colombian emerald. It’s more vivid irl.
P.S - my emerald would like to say it’s still a heart though its clefts aren’t distinctive :razz:

Attachments

• 7B3B5762-5119-4127-A837-2C6B353C0051.jpeg
    7B3B5762-5119-4127-A837-2C6B353C0051.jpeg
    245.1 KB · Views: 59

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
3.4ct camera shy minor oil Colombian emerald. It’s more vivid irl.
P.S - my emerald would like to say it’s still a heart though its clefts aren’t distinctive :razz:

Omg

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

I CANNOT EXPRESS MORE HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS RING

Haha you’re obviously a heart lover! So am I!

And emerald is my favourite stone!

And it has a beaaaaaaautiful cleft. It is perfect!!!

ETA: I just saw the jadeite hearts!!! Gorgeous!!!

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Oh @mellowyellowgirl, thanks for your kind words :love:
Yes, I absolutely adore heart shaped gems or anything of this lovely shape. I feel rather guilty saying I rarely wear that emerald ring though I did fall for it at first sight. Didn’t know much abt emerald then, the entire ring just attracted me to try it on & never able to not own it, lol :D
The setting is in Pt900 or Pt950 (can’t recall), pave set with 2 over carats of colorless melees, hefty weight.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that your husband buys you your jewelry. My husband is wonderful..He enjoys that I enjoy my jewelry..but he has awful taste! Haha
I love that he buys her jewelry too and he has great taste! My husband will buy me jewelry but he can't surprise me.............. I am happy to pick it out myself! =)2

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
May I hijack this thread by sharing a pair of heart design gilded saucers?
Oh how beautiful are those, perfect with the heart swirled in the middle and your emerald ring is the icing on the cake!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results