shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Ultra Thin Diamond Bands!

lottapalooza

Rough_Rock
Hi guys!

I have a ring stack in mind for my right hand & I want to include 2 x really thin diamond bands, but I can't come across any online that meet my desires. Would love to see yours! And please share the width, size of stones etc.. and how they have held up? Do you wear them often or just occasionally?

Ta!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello! I can't offer any inspiration, but check out Zina's Fine Jewellery on Etsy, as she makes lots of lovely thin diamond & gem set full & half eternity bands.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Tiffany Metro? Soleste? 2 mm I think.

cheers--Sharon

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
I have 4 of Zina's Fine Jewellery bands; (yellow diamond, pink diamond and two ultra thin black rhodium plated diamond bands). They were careful occasional wear items and very pretty, but all but one band have lost the odd stone. Next time around I'll opt for something a little more robust

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
I can play! I bought this on LT from a fellow PS-er
18k | size 4 | 1.75mm | 0.3TCW (full eternity)

1657804941557.png

What I love about it is that it feels like a continuous line of white bling. It looks great stacked with YG.

I bought it a year and a half ago and the stones are still intact. I don't wear it daily though, and I'm pretty careful with it.

It's comfortable, but because it's not channel set I do feel the prongs if I press my fingers together. It's a comfort-fit interior too, which is a favourite for me.

I also have a thin, size 3.5 channel-set band in YG (on my pinky for comparison) - not sure of stats... the stones are pretty poopy, so make sure you get nice melee if you're going to go thin. The channel setting makes it worry-free, but it doesn't look nearly as nice as my other band.

1657804908310.png

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have 4 of Zina's Fine Jewellery bands; (yellow diamond, pink diamond and two ultra thin black rhodium plated diamond bands). They were careful occasional wear items and very pretty, but all but one band have lost the odd stone. Next time around I'll opt for something a little more robust

I didn't realise Zina's super skinny bands had some durability issues. Thank you so much for pointing that out, as I would have felt terrible if OP bought one & had issues :((

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have one of Leon Mege’s string theory bands? I was kind of hoping one would be posted on this thread.

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
I didn't realise Zina's super skinny bands had some durability issues. Thank you so much for pointing that out, as I would have felt terrible if OP bought one & had issues :((

I think they are soooo skinny that any vendor would have durability problems. My friend is a jeweller and she said the super tiny prongs are very much occasional wear. I'm a glutton for punishment though; they are very pretty so I still bought the even skinnier 1.2 mm black rhodium plated diamond bands even after losing a couple of stones!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a Zina eternity band, no missing diamonds and I bought it off LT preloved. It is occasional wear though, for daily wear you can’t go wrong with a channel set eternity.

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve had a Sheldon Speyer platinum eternity band for 14 or 15 years. It’s very thin, 0.9 mm. I wear it frequently, but not daily (at least 1-3 times a week), with no issues. I’m not hard on my rings (take them off to sleep, shower, do chores, etc). I’ll try to get a photo to post later today

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have one of Leon Mege’s string theory bands? I was kind of hoping one would be posted on this thread.

I do. The yellow diamond one. 1.3mm tall (high off the finger) and 1.2mm wide. Got it preloved from another PSer. She'd had it - I want to say just south of a decade-ish? I don't recall exactly but several years - and had to replace one stone during that time. I've had it three years now and no issues. They'll hold up a good long while with careful treatment.

The white brightcut pave band is also from leon - his narrowest 101 style. 1.4mm tall (high off the finger) and 1.7mm wide. The channels add a lot of visual presence, compared to minimal-metal pave styles.

1657831004190.png

1657831551721.png

Last edited:

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I do. The yellow diamond one. 1.3mm tall (high off the finger) and 1.2mm wide. Got it preloved from another PSer. She'd had it - I want to say just south of a decade-ish? I don't recall exactly but several years - and had to replace one stone during that time. I've had it three years now and no issues. They'll hold up a good long while with careful treatment.

The white brightcut pave band is also from leon - his narrowest 101 style. 1.4mm tall (high off the finger) and 1.7mm wide. The channels add a lot of visual presence, compared to minimal-metal pave styles.

1657831004190.png

1657831551721.png

That’s exactly the one I’ve been eying out for years at this point…. Careful treatment is not my jam when it comes to rings though, so maybe it’s a good thing I’ve never pulled the trigger.

Thank you for sharing! I can’t wait for the day you do a whole collection SMTB thread.

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there! This topic is near and dear to my heart because I fell in love with a Tiffany Metro in RG and then proceeded to spend the next 10 months searching for a cheaper alternative that I would love as much...to no avail. In the end, my husband put me out of my misery and gave me the metro for Christmas. That was about 7.5 years ago and I wear it every day, shower, swim, cook, clean...basically only take it off to clean it. I'm hard on my rings and it looks like brand new. So, I do wonder if in the world of tiny eternity bands, you get what you pay for. But, the Tiffany price was hard to choke down at the time. And...not sure if they carry it anymore which is sad. Good luck on your search! tiffany_metro_23.jpg 2016-03-20_16_12.jpg 2016-03-20_16_10.jpg

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results