Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Three oval stone ring

BlingBliss

Rough_Rock
Hello! I have three oval diamonds, each 1.5 ct, and am wondering how they’d look in a three-stone ring. I realize they’ll give LOTS of coverage but I have large hands so that aspect doesn’t worry me. I haven’t been able to find many examples with all stones the same size.

If you have such a ring, please show me!

maryjane04

Shiny_Rock
Hello! I have three oval diamonds, each 1.5 ct, and am wondering how they’d look in a three-stone ring. I realize they’ll give LOTS of coverage but I have large hands so that aspect doesn’t worry me. I haven’t been able to find many examples with all stones the same size.

If you have such a ring, please show me!
I don't have anything to show but did you get that parcel of 3 oval diamonds from Parks Fine Group I'd love to see how it turns out.

BlingBliss

Rough_Rock
I don't have anything to show but did you get that parcel of 3 oval diamonds from Parks Fine Group I'd love to see how it turns out.
Yes, I did! I’m not sure yet if I’m going the ring route. I might do earrings + Something else instead. I’ll post when it’s done for sure!

maryjane04

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I did! I’m not sure yet if I’m going the ring route. I might do earrings + Something else instead. I’ll post when it’s done for sure!
Oh def some earrings and matching pendant!! That would be so cool too. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    Fabulous 5 Carat Emerald Cut and More!
    Fabulous 5 Carat Emerald Cut and More!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.