shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your tension set rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
All of these tension rings are amazing!
30.gif
They look like they are floating on AIR!
30.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
wow! some of these are amazing especially the Steven Kretchmer ring and the Niessings! I keep discovering that ring styles I didn''t think I liked are actually gorgeous when done right
36.gif

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/15/2010 9:46:33 PM
Author: Maevie
wow! some of these are amazing especially the Steven Kretchmer ring and the Niessings! I keep discovering that ring styles I didn''t think I liked are actually gorgeous when done right
36.gif

Ditto this! Some of these are AMAZING!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
From the photos I never thought that I would like these styles, but I tried some on today and they are AMAZING! Just goes to show, pictures and nice, but you need to see things in person.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Here is a ring I had made 10 years ago...

The 1.53CT AGS000 - J-VVS1 was sent to PUR in Germany and was crafted in 18KT Rose Gold. It truly was an outstanding set and well made, substantial yet organic!

PURavatar4.jpg

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a pic of it sideways, with the wedding band.

purside.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 7:46:37 AM
Author: Amethyste
Here's a pic of it sideways, with the wedding band.

I love this ring. But I would be so worried about knocking it against things. In fact, I'd be worried about that with any tension ring.

Or maybe the diamond is actually more protected than it looks in these type of settings.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 9:10:02 AM
Author: sarap333

I love this ring. But I would be so worried about knocking it against things. In fact, I''d be worried about that with any tension ring.

Or maybe the diamond is actually more protected than it looks in these type of settings.

Not to worry, Cutie :)
I think the pressure is so great on these rings that it would be really hard to pry this open.
It made cleaning the diamond a breeze though!!! :)

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2010 8:15:36 AM
Date: 3/16/2010 9:10:02 AM

Author: sarap333

I love this ring. But I would be so worried about knocking it against things. In fact, I''d be worried about that with any tension ring.

Not to worry, Cutie :)

I think the pressure is so great on these rings that it would be really hard to pry this open.

It made cleaning the diamond a breeze though!!! :)
Thanks, Amethyste! Yes, easy cleaning is one big advantage to these styles. Think how much time I would save...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results