shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your set of ring please!

nholagi

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone. It’s time for me to look for my wedding band. I’m not sure what will look good on this setting of mine. So would you mind sharing pic of your rings(ER and WR) together if you have a similar setting like mine? Thank you

DF6DD816-9CB7-4DD3-BA94-C5D7D75B7D07.jpeg

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. It’s time for me to look for my wedding band. I’m not sure what will look good on this setting of mine. So would you mind sharing pic of your rings(ER and WR) together if you have a similar setting like mine? Thank you

DF6DD816-9CB7-4DD3-BA94-C5D7D75B7D07.jpeg
What a beautiful ring.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty much anything will go with your setting - it’s a lovely classic style. Have a look at the Stack of the day thread and you’ll see lots of options.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring! And I second @foxinsox in that you can pair anything with your lovely classic ring. In fact as time goes on you can collect a few different options to mix and match. A simple plain platinum band, a diamond band and an engraved band as well as a colored gem band. The only thing I would try to do is match width and height of the bands so they work together. Beautiful ring.:love:

diamondsndogs

Rough_Rock
Your ring setting looks similar to mine and my wedding band is an eternity ring that is very similar in size to the engagement ring.

nholagi

Rough_Rock
thanks ladies!! I'm working on it and it's so awesome that you mention Stack of the day WOW!!!! (that should be a pinned post for everyone cuz I would never know)

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results