shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Right-Hand-Rings and your Left together please!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
I'm trying to decide what type of ring would look nice for my right hand while I'm wearing my e-ring/wedding band on the left. I can't decide, so I was hoping you all at PS could show me some pictures of yours so I could get some ideas. THANKS!!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Show me your Right-Hand-Rings and your Left together ple

I don't have a pic handy, but I wear my original e-ring stone - 0.51ct in a 3-stone Vatche tapered baguette setting. Great finger coverage - that diamond never looked so good!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock

Here is a picture of both my e-ring and my RHRs. I wear these rings daily. I apologize for the poor quality photos but I snapped these fast on my blackberry.

Right hand ring is a 1.5 ct. EC M colour SI1 in halo setting worn with 1.5 ctw band.

E-ring is a 2.01 ct RB L VS2 center stone with .80 ct each J SI1 side stones.

ering2010lmf.jpg

rhr2020lmf.jpg

kelpie

Ideal_Rock

I just took this and my 2 RHRs all together. Honestly they are all so large though I end up wearing them more one at a time so I have at least one hand unencumbered to go in pockets. I also love a bunch of stackers on my right hand.

pinktourm741 004.JPG

kelpie

Ideal_Rock

Here they are on the hand

shoot 002.JPG

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock

Farleysmom said:
Here is a picture of both my e-ring and my RHRs. I wear these rings daily. I apologize for the poor quality photos but I snapped these fast on my blackberry.

Right hand ring is a 1.5 ct. EC M colour SI1 in halo setting worn with 1.5 ctw band.

E-ring is a 2.01 ct RB L VS2 center stone with .80 ct each J SI1 side stones.

I love how those look together! Very pretty! Both have terrific finger coverage.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock

kelpie said:
I just took this and my 2 RHRs all together. Honestly they are all so large though I end up wearing them more one at a time so I have at least one hand unencumbered to go in pockets. I also love a bunch of stackers on my right hand.

Wow those are beautiful rings. I love the pink one. Is that tourmaline? Do you have any pictures of your stack rings?

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock

ecf8503 said:
I don't have a pic handy, but I wear my original e-ring stone - 0.51ct in a 3-stone Vatche tapered baguette setting. Great finger coverage - that diamond never looked so good!

Sounds pretty, what does the ring on your left look like? Are they the same metal-type?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results