shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

Show me your pears-jayrenay9

Discussion in 'Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)' started by Kaffine14, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaffine14
    Rough_Rock

by Kaffine14 » Oct 9, 2007
    Jayrenay9-

I am new to PS but have been looking at rings for almost a year now. I saw Katherine Heigl''s ring and was speechless and I knew that was the ring that I need to have! I know that Firegoddess has one very similar, but I was looking at the show me your pear forum and saw your pear that you wear as a rh ring. Can you tell me everything about it? I absolutely love the pave around it!

Thank you,

Kathleen

2. Kaffine14
    Rough_Rock

by Kaffine14 » Oct 9, 2007
    Just wanted to let you guys know that the company that designed her setting (if anyone is interested) is Ryan & Ryan Company based out of LA. I e-mailed one of the designers and he was really nice and e-mailed me back right away. Here is what he said:

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for your inquiry regarding Katherine Heigl’s ring – it is a great design and she loves it. I am not at liberty to divulge the carat weight on her ring; however it is a “D” color diamond with essentially flawless clarity set in platinum.

I can make you the same ring based on the size of diamond you want and budget. We will sell it to you directly through our Los Angeles outlet at the wholesale price.

Let me know, and I can get you a quote.

All The Best,

Ken Gould
    Ryan Ryan Jewelry
    (213) 689-8300
    (213) 689-8301 FAX
    (818) 384-3374 Cell

So...just in case anyone is interested, I guess they are a new up and coming designer. I am not going to go forward with this, since I do not intend on getting engaged for at least 1-2 years, but just an fyi for all your PSers out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.