shape
carat
color
clarity

show me your oval, round, and cushion cut eternity bands!

rowms

Rough_Rock
I'm trying to decide which to get...oval, round, or cushion!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Or French cut ?

You might have seen them already ...

rowms

Rough_Rock
valeria101, i don't think i have seen french cut.

rowms

Rough_Rock
I chose oval! Tell me what you think! Size 5, 16 oval diamonds, F-G, VS1-VS2, 5ctw.

Attachments

• IMG_5464.JPG
    IMG_5464.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 80

Wombats

Shiny_Rock
That is gorgeous! How big are the oval stones? Is it a full eternity? What is your finger size? I've never seen an oval eternity before and I love it! Congratulations :)

rowms

Rough_Rock
That is gorgeous! How big are the oval stones? Is it a full eternity? What is your finger size? I've never seen an oval eternity before and I love it! Congratulations :)

Thank you! I hope I'm replying correctly. Ugh! The stones are ~31.25 points each, I believe. It is a full eternity. My finger size is 5. I've wanted this for a couple of years! I like the uniqueness of the oval. The shape has a romantic quality to it.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm loving that oval eternity! :love:

rowms

Rough_Rock
At first I wasn't sure...the more I wear it, the more I love the uniqueness of the ovals. I've stacked it with my original diamond eternity (.75ctw round finger size 5) and it's a nice complement. A colleague of mine said the ovals blinded her from across the room in a meeting today :roll2:

rowms

Rough_Rock

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love eternity bands and yours is a beauty :love: it looks perfect on your hand!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results