carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Show me your new Christmas bling

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see the reveal, @missy!

Thank you @Phoenix and you can probably guess I cannot wait to see your stunning new necklace on your lovely neck! This necklace is just gorgeous and I know it is going to look so beautiful on you. :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Phoenix and you can probably guess I cannot wait to see your stunning new necklace on your lovely neck! This necklace is just gorgeous and I know it is going to look so beautiful on you. :love:

You're so sweet! Thank you, @missy! x

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix, is it the size of the turquoise one in your avatar. I love that look on you. You can really pull it off with your lovely neck.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix, is it the size of the turquoise one in your avatar. I love that look on you. You can really pull it off with your lovely neck.

Thank you so much! :))

Yes, it is the same size as the turquoise, a small. I was initially seriously contemplating the medium size lapis Rose de Noel (shown below next to the one I bought) but decided that it was too big for tiny me, lol. Just as well because the SA then found the small size which has a much richer more intense blue shade.

VCA_lapis RdN M and S.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix, I love it! I love lapis in general, it is my favorite color. That is a beautiful piece. Both the turquoise and the lapis are really special pieces. You have such great jewelry and wonderful taste. I hope you get a lot of wear and I am sure compliments on these lovely pieces.

@DorotheaBrooke, I love the pic you posted. I love every piece in it. I love your gold rings and your three stone and band and ..... all of them. The pendant and earrings are lovely together.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix, I love it! I love lapis in general, it is my favorite color. That is a beautiful piece. Both the turquoise and the lapis are really special pieces. You have such great jewelry and wonderful taste. I hope you get a lot of wear and I am sure compliments on these lovely pieces.

Thank you! x

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You're sooo right!! I feel really lucky to have been offered both turquoise and lapis. I actually never thought I'd be able to get them. They're like HG pieces! I guess I have a great SA at VCA and a very lovely friend who's helped me with the purchases of both this lapis RdN and also the lapis+pave 5-motif bracelet. I feel like I've been granted my wishes by the VCA genie!=):D

Thank you for your wonderful and lovely words.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

BlingBliss

Rough_Rock
Wow, PSers have been very very good based on the bling shared so far. :love:

Coming to me soon (hopefully)...

Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 8.01.29 PM.png

WOW. Just WOW. Where did you find those beauties?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW. Just WOW. Where did you find those beauties?

They just seem to find me lol. No seriously, my dh and I enjoy going to one of our favorite towns and my favorite antique dealer is located there and they are always getting in delicious old cut bling. And then this latest pair I found on IG @gildedlane. She has lovely pieces. Check her out.

If you are looking for something specific let us know and I would be more than happy to antique bling hunt for you.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ever since I watched Bewitched as a child, I always wanted a heart shaped diamond pendant. We weren’t going to do presents this year, but my DH got me this. .75ct, VS2 I colour.

It’s a slider pendant on an 18” w/g chain, with another attachment at 16”.

It’s a little sparkle bomb.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ever since I watched Bewitched as a child, I always wanted a heart shaped diamond pendant. We weren’t going to do presents this year, but my DH got me this. .75ct, VS2 I colour.

3F30313A-44F7-46AE-AD38-D79744E8978E.jpeg

Heartlicious ❤️❤️❤️

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love heart pendants, it's beautiful!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

@Autstina, omg, I can't believe you mentioned Bewitched! Even as a kid I was transfixed by the heart pendant she wore LOL! The second I saw your pendant I thought of Bewitched. That pendant is stunning! :love: What a sweet, generous, and thoughtful gesture from your dh. And he hit it out of the park!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

I love it @Austina! I also watched Bewitched..as a little bit older child..haha...I remember the necklace! Yours is a sparkle bomb!

TogetherIsHappiness

Rough_Rock
Happy New Year to everyone!

We had my great aunt over for the holidays, she loves shopping on TV networks:), while helping her selecting for new blingblings I also picked up a fine piece good for everyday wear:kiss2:
It arrived just before Xmas, and it's not too bad for the amount of $ I paid:appl:surprised surprised!
image2 (3).jpeg image1 (3).jpeg

TogetherIsHappiness

Rough_Rock
I also bought a few pieces during black Friday/Cyber Monday sales, one of which a Redline bracelet in their Pure collection. 18K YG+red string+ 0.1ct bezeled diamond. Love it!! It's been on my wrist ever since I received it.
First I was so afraid because it's so delicate :think: but it's been holding up very well! (I developed a taste for teeny tiny delicate jewelry pieces so I could stack more...haha :evil2:)

image3 (2).jpeg image1 (4).jpeg image2 (4).jpeg

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I agree with the Bewitch jewelry. She wore a rarely seen emerald cut engagement ring (looked 3+ carats) and a colored stone cluster RHR-I think sapphire but could have been ruby.Loved her heart necklace too I wonder what the design was IRL.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well, Santa arrived here a bit late, but he did not disappoint! DH was so generous to gift me a new Rolex, here it is, everyone who participated in my 'what Rolex face would you choose' thread know this was not a surprise.

Here are some pic's & I'll post the thread about the choice as well:
IMG_4804 2.jpeg

IMG_4813.jpeg

IMG_4811.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results