carat
color
clarity

Show me your grey / gray spinel!

dwj6211

Shiny_Rock
Hello PS’ers!

First, happy new year!

Next, I’ve been considering having a grey spinel men’s pendant made. I recently discovered grey spinel, and I’ve done a search here to see some photos but haven’t found much...

I’ve seen tons of grey spinel photos online, but not many of actual jewelry....

My eye is drawn more towards the steel like colored ones, with little to no purple color.

I’d like to see how grey spinel looks in various metals and with a combination of diamonds and other colored stones. I’m leaning towards an emerald, Asscher or cushion cut spinel around the 2.5 ct size.

Show me whatever you can in grey spinel and I welcome your thoughts/conversation regarding this stone!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this will get more action in the Colored Stones forum . You can ask for it to be moved via the Report Concern button (or leave it and see if you do
get some action).

dwj6211

Shiny_Rock
I think this will get more action in the Colored Stones forum . You can ask for it to be moved via the Report Concern button (or leave it and see if you do
get some action).
Thank you so much!

I thought to do that... I had really scoured that subforum, and couldn't find much, so I posted here hoping to attract a broader audience... If the mods think it will get more action there, I'd love for them to move it! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results