shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your favorite Bling Box!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
This is a bit of a strange request but I am hoping to see your favorite individual ring boxes. My personal fave is actually Leon Mege's boxes - a huge departure from his plastic baggies before. Please show me your favorite!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh tough one. My favorite is my cartier box but it is for a bracelet. I just love the lush red color. However, if I had to pick a ring box it would be from OWD. It is a really dark green color (inside and out) and just feels / looks very old world elegant to me. And of course I can't find it to take a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In order:
1. Cariter/ OWD
2. VC
3.SK
4. BGD
5. WF

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I think we need pics of the bling in the bling box. :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Easy! My Tiffs boxes.

The one on the left is my old one, that is about 10 years old, from my original eng ring that I don't have anymore--long story. The one on the right, is the new one from my band, and that is noticeably different, inside and out, from the other one. I vastly prefer the size of the older one though. I have another one as well, that's much larger than both, and its more like this newer one, it's about maybe 3 years old, that was given to me by a friend who upgraded, she had her original one she liked the size of more and asked if I wanted this one, so I snatched it up.

Rings stacked on the Tiffany box.

A close second are the GOG boxes, nice wood and PERFECT size as well. I have actually broken at least one and had it replaced. Til I got this new band, I carried my ering in the older Tiff's box, the band in the GOG box, and then my plain band is in another small box. And then my loupe. They all are in a pouch.

duelingboxes.jpg

bandinthebox.jpg

ringinboxalone.jpg

stackedontbox.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll play! Here are my VC pave bands alongside my BGD ER in VC's large bling box:

Next w/ my WF studs:

img_732.jpg

img_1167.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Tiffany boxes and pouches! They're so pretty to look at... :love: The pouches are actually really handy for storing smaller pieces.

dscn1946.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I may be a bit biased but my favorite ring box is the one my dh made for me. He started woodworking as a hobby a number of years ago and one of the first things he made was this ring box for me. I love it still. He used two different type of mahogany. :love:
Please excuse the cat hair over everything... :rodent:

handmaderingboxbydh.jpg

ringsinmahoganyringbox.jpg

profileviewofringsinringbox.jpg

dhsgiftstome.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, Missy, that is so sweet! Little did your hubby know at the time how much you'd be needing ring boxes! :bigsmile:

mom2boys..oh, nice box from Victor!!! And even nicer bling pics!!!

My favorite is the Tiffany box in deep blue velvet. Ame already showed hers so I won't go take a pic.

But I will take a pic of this old box that was in my daddy's navy trunk. It was from NYC, and I don't know if it had my mother's e-ring in it or not, but I will keep it always since it was something he bought. I keep my VanC ring in it. It has a dark green leather exterior and tan velvet interior.

img_768.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, I love that ring box from your dad! It's so special because of the meaning behind it and also a very handsome box in its own right! :appl:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Missy that is soooo very sweet of your husband. He did a great job as well. What a sweetie! :appl:

My fave box is also wooden, made by the British jeweller who made my first e ring. Unfortunately, I don't have a pic, and it's gone into storage now. Bad Rosetta! :nono:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Rosetta...When you take it out of storage please share the pics. I would love to see it!

I forgot my dh signed the bottom of the ring box. Here's a pic of the bottom and also another pic with my original set.

originalsetinjewelryboxmadebydh.jpg

ringboxbydh.jpg

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Missy I love your ring box!! That is so sweet of your DH. And of course your precious Bea!!! I think I will go look through your thread again for some more pictures... ::)

diamondseeker that is really neat to have a box with some great history behind it! Nice that it has the 3 rows too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results