shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your emerald cut wedding sets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I finally convinced my bf to take me looking at rings (its a start
emwink.gif
) So I was wondering if you could all post your emerald cut wedding sets. I like emerald cuts the most and that is what I am going to concentrate my search on. I just want to get some ideas for rings and bands. I kinda wanna get an idea of what I can use for a weddign band since they are more long than wide.

Thanks!

SHOW ME YOUR BLING
2.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
*bump*

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Didiamond before...

didiamondbefore441.jpg

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, thanks BLING. you must be a computer major or something. You are awesome at this. :)

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Thanks!! Not a computer major (accounting...LOL ) but my mom is a computer programmer, so I learned from her!!
2.gif

repartee

Rough_Rock
Thanks for starting this thread! I gave my bf two guidelines - I like square / rectangular shapes and I like three-stone e-rings. I''m now having some anxiety about the wedding band. I like eternity bands, but I''m not sure how that would look as most eternity bands seem to be made of RBs.

The pics are really helpful!

Grace

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Wow thats nice. Did someone buy that from an auction or something. I am thinking of the actress if I am wrong forgive my lack of awareness :)

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I''m loving these emerald cut sets! Thanks for starting this thread, Alexis!

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/2/2006 4:35:36 PM
Author: ~*Alexis*~
Wow thats nice. Did someone buy that from an auction or something. I am thinking of the actress if I am wrong forgive my lack of awareness :)

Actually it belongs to a poster on this forum who uses Audrey Hepburn as her screen name.
5.gif
If you click the underlined link in that post it will take you to her original thread.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks. I know I sound dumb. LOL

No Problem. JFO. :)

i will give any excuse to look at BLING.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/2/2006 4:20:36 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~I think you would be able to find something like that...Here''s Audrey Hepburn''s 3 stone radiant w/ princess cut eternity band...

Audrey Hepburn''s 3 Stone E-ring & Eternity Band

blingdiva,
Thank you for finding AH''s ring!!! As you probably know, I''m searching for different settings for a radiant cut center stone, and I''m collecting them all into the "show me the radiants" thread. I just added AH''s. I think I''ll end up dreaming about it tonight.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2006 4:13:19 PM
Author: repartee
Thanks for starting this thread! I gave my bf two guidelines - I like square / rectangular shapes and I like three-stone e-rings. I''m now having some anxiety about the wedding band. I like eternity bands, but I''m not sure how that would look as most eternity bands seem to be made of RBs.

Grace

I have en emerald cut and my band is all emerald cuts in an eternity band. However, I cannot wear them both on the same finger so I don''t...which I do not mind but some people do...

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm.. I really was leaning towards the eternity band as well..Don''t know what kind yet though, shape, size...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2006 4:13:19 PM
Author: repartee

Grace

My eternity band is princess cuts. You can get one with square/retangular stones. Don''t worry!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh thanks for the help

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
all these sets are stunning, and Tacori ering your sapphires are gorgeous.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/4/2006 3:02:12 PM
Author: luvsdiamonds
all these sets are stunning, and Tacori ering your sapphires are gorgeous.

Ah, thanks so much. I love them as well.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
What now more???
emwink.gif

jesseppers

Rough_Rock
Just got this for my girlfriend.........

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t see the picture
39.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my anniversary upgrade set...not a very good picture because the diamonds are picking up the colors around me, but you get the idea
2.gif

Dana.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results