shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your DIY invites!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
I will be doing my own invites but I am not the most artistically-inclined person. Those of you who did your own, did you get a kit? From where? Was it easy to do them, or a hassle (I have plenty of time, so time-consuming is not an issue). And I''d love to see pics of people''s DIY invites!

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
For our invites, I found an invitation on a website and imitated it using Microsoft Publisher. I went to Kinko's and had them print them. I was a bit disappointed with the quality, but I didn't hear any complaints. Here's the one I copied from (from Wedding Paper Divas):

wedo-invitation.JPG

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I used invitesite.com. They have kits that are idiot proof and fun (though time consuming) to put together. The quality is exceptionally high and I got lots of compliments. You can order samples of various papers before buying from them so you know what you''re getting. The customer service was also excellent.

Highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results