shape
carat
color
clarity

show me your diamond studs!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
And please tell me about them. Carat weight, color, etc.

I have studs on the brain :) I have 2 pairs, 1.5 ctw from white flash and a 1.0 ctw from excel. I find I wear the 1ctw more becuase the 1.5 look kind of big on me for just hanging out with the kids.

What size do you wear for everyday?

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
I have a pair of 1.0 carat total weight princess cut studs. H, VS2, set in white gold. I love them! Wear them every freaking day! To me they look much bigger in my ears than just 1 ctw....the size & look is perfect for me. I''ll try to post a pic later!

Jeannine

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
2.66 tcwt. everyday, well, almost!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2.2 tctw rounds, worn almost every day. (I do try to rotate in a few pairs of earrings that my husband has bought me over the years because he does notice!) One is J color, on is K, and they are SI1. Simple platinum 4 prong baskets. (Which I'm considering changing out to some beautiful 8 prong settings at Whiteflash.)

Sorry no photos -- I would need to enlist the help of my happy hubby to get ear shots!

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
I love my studs! I''m actually shopping for another pair(smaller and ideal cut) because I love these so much. I have a .52cttw pair and a 3.14cttw pair. I wear the 3.14cttw ones pretty much everyday. I''m looking for a pair around 1cttw... not because I think the 3cts are too big but because I can''t afford much more than that!

My Studs

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are mine. 1 ctw, H-I, SI1. I wear them everyday along with some other type of earring. They are currently set in YG but are next on my list for an update to WG.

cmsstds1.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine are 1.5 tcw, H-I, SI, knew nothing about cut at that time, so now I am not happy with them (and they were represented to be better than they turned out to be, but I didn''t find out in time to return them).

If I get some new, nicer ones, I may go to around .60 in each ear (1.2tcw) just for casual everyday wear. I think I would enjoy them. And I would choose H, VS2 ideal cut stones.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
i have two pairs, .4 tcw and .8 tcw and rotate them. I find the .40 to be very subtle and the .80 to be the perfect size for me that looks blingy yet not showy. :)

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
I have a pair of .48cttw. I have small ear lobes, so I love the way they look. They are G-H SI1, non certed, but I don''t think the cut is bad. I have a AGS 000 .30 G SI1 kicking around and I have thought about getting a matching stone and turning them into studs, then I think about going up to .40ish stones because I already have the smaller pair, and I bought from WF so I can trade up : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Mine are 2.5 ctw. ideal cut H SI2 and I wear them everyday with everything.

sunstud2.jpg

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
I have a pair of G colored VS 1 or 2 (don''t remember, they were a gift from my mom for college graduation a few years back) princess cut studs in a super, super thin WG full bezel screwback setting. If I remember I''ll post pics later.

I think they are 0.5 carats each but maybe they were 0.5 ctw... they are beautiful and I love the lack of prongs, but the bezel seems to take away some of the sparkle unfortunately. Either way, they are very sentimental to me (although I eventually see them making it as sidestones on a lovely RHR and replacing them with some new, bigger, even sparklier lovelies!) The settings were custom made for me at my mom''s request and she knew EXACTLY what I would like, I was so thrilled.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
My stud is 6''2" and...Ohhhhhh earrings...Tee Hee, sorry I couldn''t resist! Since earrings are the topic here are mine. They are pears .62 and .63 each, both h in color. One is an I1 and the other is SI2. The I1 was my original ering stone. It was bought before we even knew color and clarity existed, let alone cut! We were 18 and 21. I always wear it in the left ear...I guess I do get sentimental once in a while. I''ll have to tell DH!

pstud.JPG

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
I have a pair of 1 ctw from Whiteflash, actually each diamond is a shade over .5 ct but I don''t remember the exact size. Color G, clarity VS2. I love them and wear them almost every day. They are set in 18k yellow gold, 4 prong. I like the contrast between yellow gold and diamonds. I''d like to upgrade to a bigger pair, they look a little small on me. They are very sparkly and flashy.

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
Here are mine...I don''t even know the exact specs, because they were VERY pre-pricescope. They are about 1.3ctw, G, VS2. They are not an ideal cut at all, but they are very sparkly and I wear them just about everyday.

Studs 006small.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results