shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your dangle earrings pretty please!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are beautiful . Would you happen to have details on the stone sizes ? Thank you

I dont remember but they are 3cttw. Went back to my convo with Jocelyn to get that info for you :)
Theyre sizable and the perfect gram weight as my ears can’t tolerate heavy earrings

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
The setting is 18k from Whiteflash and used to contain my diamonds but I didn't enjoy that look, so I re-set my diamonds into studs and sent these off to Cecile Raley..she set a pair of blue sapphires into them. I get so many compliments on these sapphires when I wear them.

Screenshot_20221201-091943.png

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
The setting is 18k from Whiteflash and used to contain my diamonds but I didn't enjoy that look, so I re-set my diamonds into studs and sent these off to Cecile Raley..she set a pair of blue sapphires into them. I get so many compliments on these sapphires when I wear them.

Screenshot_20221201-091943.png

What's funny is that these earrings, specifically the settings are fairly common but when matched with lovely blue sapphires they become super unique.

You don't see too many & boy do they make a wonderful pairing! Easy to wear, simple & the colors of luscious gold & blue do the talking!

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
What's funny is that these earrings, specifically the settings are fairly common but when matched with lovely blue sapphires they become super unique.

You don't see too many & boy do they make a wonderful pairing! Easy to wear, simple & the colors of luscious gold & blue do the talking!

Thank you, you're so sweet. Yes, when they had the diamonds in them I was like ehh... But once we set the sapphires I instantly liked the whole look.

Octave

Shiny_Rock
Happy I found this thread! I love dangling earrings and since I change daily, some have been added over time, such as these double-row diamond 8.00 tcw white gold earrings.

PS earrings I.jpg

Nymf

Shiny_Rock
Happy I found this thread! I love dangling earrings and since I change daily, some have been added over time, such as these double-row diamond 8.00 tcw white gold earrings.

PS earrings I.jpg

Wow, these are gorgeous! How big are the individual stones?

Octave

Shiny_Rock
Wow, these are gorgeous! How big are the individual stones?

The stones range from 10 (at the top) to 30 points (at the bottom).

SapphireBomb

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Someone hand me the neck cream!!! It’s so dry here I look terrible!
But here B1D22D8B-A6BD-4A4E-A535-8B9290269EA2.jpeg are my Tiffany&Co Aria Pearl Drops I’m wearing to NYC today…I don’t like to wear any blingy jewelry to the City and Pearls are under the radar!!!

RockOnReen

Shiny_Rock
8B134AC6-AF2E-42A1-AB43-97C0814C0147.jpeg

I don’t think I’ve ever posted these here. 1.13 OECs converted from studs. 8mm in diameter. I just love them!

Hi, Ean, these are gorgeous! I'm looking to convert some studs as well and would love to see a side view of these. So pretty!

maillardduck

Rough_Rock
Long time listener, first time caller as they say :wavey:

Lurking on Pricescope helped me greatly leading up to my engagement last year. I learned so much about old cuts from you all and adore my ring from Adam at OWD as a result!

Looking ahead to our wedding in September I think I’d like to get a pair of lightweight dangles made, something comfortable that doesn’t keep me from enjoying the day (sensitive ears) and can be enjoyed in regular life too. @missy — would it be okay if I used some of your pictures of your dangles from Grace as inspiration for a similar pair from Adam? They are so beautiful and you’ve sold me on their wearability!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Long time listener, first time caller as they say :wavey:

Lurking on Pricescope helped me greatly leading up to my engagement last year. I learned so much about old cuts from you all and adore my ring from Adam at OWD as a result!

Looking ahead to our wedding in September I think I’d like to get a pair of lightweight dangles made, something comfortable that doesn’t keep me from enjoying the day (sensitive ears) and can be enjoyed in regular life too. @missy — would it be okay if I used some of your pictures of your dangles from Grace as inspiration for a similar pair from Adam? They are so beautiful and you’ve sold me on their wearability!

Absolutely! I hope you create the earrings of your dreams! ♥️

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
New interchangeable dangles being made, while I wait for the jump rings on the two pairs with Moissy and LGDs to be replaced with larger ones :roll2::

First one is a pair of Aquamarine pears from Ivy and Rose, CAD approved:

Another pair in exactly the same design with a pair of slightly bigger colourless CSs will also be made with these:

1679864347514.png

Hoping for them to be ready and shipped to me in time for the Coronation events in May 2023.

DK :))

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lang posted these TDF, amazing, gorgeous, spectacular, Deco earrings. I was gobsmacked when I saw them. But my sparkly fund is zero at the moment, so I didn't buy them. But gosh my heart sank today when I saw they were sold.

I'd love it if a Pricescoper bought them. Then they won't seem as "gone" to me. Anyone here buy them?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
I have a couple of new dangle earrings to share.

Magenta sapphires in preowned 14k settings. 4.6mm

1ctw OEC diamond earrings. VS/SI/J in preowned 14k settings. 5mm each

7B05A05A-F926-4DC4-BC03-1E719C592887.jpeg
BA42705C-61E4-434C-BA37-11A132456E83.jpeg D1C15E2D-7275-450F-8043-338F14997073.jpeg 5BF3F0DE-AB60-4198-AFFD-E19070A05D14.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results