shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Dangle Earring Jackets/Charms

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

metromom

Shiny_Rock
I have a pair of invisible set princess diamond studs that I wear daily, and I am looking for some dangle earring jackets/charms to add on. At first I was thinking of the White Flash DBTY earrings with just 2 diamonds, but then I wondered if that would look weird with a princess shaped stud. Let''s see your dangle earring jackets and please share where they were bought/made. Ear shots would be awesome if you have them. I have attached a pic of the studs I have. Thanks so much!

Oh, and I am also posting this in the Colored Stones section for ideas on colored stones as well.

invisprincess3.jpg

metromom

Shiny_Rock
Noone has any earring jackets that dangle??
39.gif
32.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I posted some charms on here somewhere but I am not sure I will be able to find the thread. I''ll look. I love them.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I would love some dangles for my earrings. I have seen one or two around but nobody seems to advertise them
7.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay here are a few threads I found. I still can't find mine but I'll keep looking.

Here are some gemstone charms.

Here are some emerald drops.

Here are some beautiful yellow diamond drops.

Here are some diamond pear charms.

Here is Chrono's amazing set.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results