shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your cushion cut stones with pear sides!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have a ring like this? Thanks in hopeful anticipation!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, given that this is getting no response...does anyone have a cushion ring with half moons and tapered baguettes?

I'm currently looking at a lovely 3ct cushion and am trying to work out a setting. This would be a very new project for me, so all help is appreciated.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! :love:

Thank you so much, greenteabiscuit - what an amazing ring! Gave me a little confidence, too, that I'm on the right track.

Thanks again.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's one I found online: (center stone looks incredibly funky, though):

cushion_with_pear_sides.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This one is nice.

1709_cushion_w_0.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila, Stepcutnut and Derbygal - thank you so much for your help. For proportions, I love the first one you posted, Derbygal - the one with the funky center stone. I spoke with Steven Kirsch today, and I think I might go with him to make my ring. I've been following him through these boards for some years, and now that I'm ready to move on this project it comes down to either him or Leon Mege. Having spoken to them both, though, I think Steven will be my pick.

He did have some reservations, though, about finding K colored sides. What do you think about J colored pears with a K colored center stone? Would the difference be noticeable? This will be my dream ring, so I want to get it right!

Thank you again.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results