shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your contemporary rings please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Hi there,

Pricescope is great for seeing all sorts of ring styles, but is it me or is there a lack of contemporary designs? I love the look of slightly sleeker, modern and simply elegant settings, so if you got one, please share it with the rest of us for some
30.gif
time.

Thanks!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think mine might be one, first custom ering, then reset to put amethyst for RHR

wfcustomprincessrndamy1.JPG

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Wow ladies,

Those rings are wonderful! Jstar; such a gorgeous diamond and lovely thick shank, and D&T, such a gorgeous unusual design. You gotta love custom made rings!

Please be adding, I want to see you more!

Thanks!

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
See avatar...
9.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh here is another, first ering. nevermind the channel set band.

princess1steringdt1.JPG

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Hello and sorry for the late reply; we''ve just come back from a holiday.

Lovely rings!

Please keep the thread going; there must be more modern rings out there. Thanks!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, all of these are beautiful!!! I love looking at all of these different styles, keep them coming!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I am not a huge fan of contemporary, but these are changing my mind as a nice RHR!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/29/2009 8:03:34 PM
Author: jstarfireb
I consider my ring pretty contemporary. It''s a princess-cut solitaire with surprise diamonds and a substantial band. Here you go:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-custom-whiteflash-surprise-diamond-ring.61977/
Jstarfireb- I wasn''t around PS back then to comment on your beautiful ring but hey I get a chance now, I love princess cut surprise diamond at the kite angle. I saw a Scott Kay with one and Loved it! I would have chosen that for my final reset, but was a bit too late. I love yours!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is Sundial''s pink Sapphire RHR. I love this ring - I just love her taste (she knows I just am at aww with her rings) - hope she doesn''t mind me posting her pic.

pinksapphirect2.jpg

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I consider these to be contemporary/unusual. This first ring moves/wobbles! It''s hinged at the bottom (the gold bits) and also up by the head so basically it is the most comfortable ring I own. It moulds to my finger!

Diamond%20yellow%20wobble%20ring1.jpg

Diamond%20Yellow%20Wobble%20ring2.jpg

This is my chameleon diamond (sorry about the fingerprints). This sits very high on the finger but the profile is what I love!

Diamond%20Chameleon2_1_1.JPG

Diamond%20Chameleon4_1_1.JPG

Diamond%20Chameleon6_1_1.JPG

Cookie_tyme

Shiny_Rock
White gold half-bezel-set. Much like one at Knox Jewelers

picresized_th_1227924814_6-29-08_096.jpg

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
mine is a semi bezel by Sholdt

eringyellwhite.jpg

Cookie_tyme

Shiny_Rock
Another pic. Diamond is 6.13mm (.88 ct)

My husband misunderstood what I wanted, so I had the .88 reset in a more traditional prong-set. But this is a really neat ring. I just don''t like white metal. If he had put in in yellow gold, I''d probably still be wearing it, as it was easy to wear, not catching on anything, and it was very different.

half-bezel .88rb resized.2008..jpg

Cookie_tyme

Shiny_Rock
Let''s try again...

halfbezel88pt2008.jpg

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2009 12:32:28 AM
Author: D&T

Date: 6/29/2009 8:03:34 PM
Author: jstarfireb
I consider my ring pretty contemporary. It''s a princess-cut solitaire with surprise diamonds and a substantial band. Here you go:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-custom-whiteflash-surprise-diamond-ring.61977/
Jstarfireb- I wasn''t around PS back then to comment on your beautiful ring but hey I get a chance now, I love princess cut surprise diamond at the kite angle. I saw a Scott Kay with one and Loved it! I would have chosen that for my final reset, but was a bit too late. I love yours!
Thanks, D&T! There are a few more pics now in the Philly GTG thread if you''re looking for eye candy!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
I have to add Shigi''s lovely offset here:
ringstogether2.JPG

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I love everyone''s rings :)

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don''t know if this would be called contemporary, but it''s an unusual setting for an emerald cut. This is Old Miss Evil:

evlrd2.JPG

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2009 7:35:40 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Don''t know if this would be called contemporary, but it''s an unusual setting for an emerald cut. This is Old Miss Evil:
Old Miss Evil looks mighty fine to me! Is this a RHR or a LHR or both?
36.gif

paige03

Rough_Rock
Bridget Durnell platinum. 1.01 carat E color. Size 4!

durn.jpg

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
WoW ladies! I''ve been away for a while and I see that you''ve been busy posting pics of the most gorgeous rings! Thanks so much!

D&T: thanks for posting so many pics, you are right, Sundial''s ring is exquisite - she has great taste!
LovingDiamonds: Your hinged ring is one of the most unusual rings I ever saw.
Elle_Chris: I LOVE half bezels; any chance of a profile view?
Mercoledi: I love, love the set you posted!

Also, WF''s ''endless love'' ring is simply stunning! How I wish I lived in the States.

Now I have a question for you: which of the following ring designs do you prefer?

paige03

Rough_Rock
last one...

durne.jpg

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Paige, that 1ct looks huge on you! May I ask; did you choose the ring yourself or does your FH have an amazing taste?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results