shape
carat
color
clarity

show me your chandelier earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
and tell me where you got them. I am looking for a pair.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
j31440.001
These can be found on QVC...I dont have any real pictures but I will post some when I get a chance.
These are also QVC real pearlsDouble Dangle Pearl Earrings.
Since I didnt know your price range or what you are going to wear them with...I really like all three pairs and they were pretty cheap. HTH.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
honoradoubledangles.JPG
qvcearringshonora.JPG

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Both sets of earrings are adorable, Matatora! Is the pair on the right very heavy?

Here's another view of those pearl drops. I just had a thought--perhaps those drops could also be used as earring jackets for, say, diamond studs!
31.gif
Not bad for $29.50!

j08027.003
Link

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
He he I have been doing that very thing...and thinking I was all spiffy too! No the pair on the right is not heavy at all. They are silver but still light weight. I dont like heavy earrings as I worry about streaching my holes out.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I just love these!
30.gif
But they are kind of expensive....300$.
EP1500PL14.jpg

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I was browsing the costume jewelry section of Bloomies today and couldn''t believe how many nice "wedding-ish" earrings & necklaces I saw. There were some very substantial cz chandeliers, some for as low as $40! I was also shocked at how the halo trend has worked its way into costume jewelry- earrings & necklaces abound, I actually saw a pair of bezel/halo earrings that would be my dream pair in the real thing and think I''ll go back so I have them for inspiration.

My advice is to hit the costume jewelry sections of the larger dept stores!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I second that... and do not forget Target!!

Faerievert

Shiny_Rock
All I can say is WOW - I love those ones from Macy''s. They''d go great with my dress, but I don''t think i can afford the real thing.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
New Shiny - did you get the one from macys yet? are they heavy? It''s a great price, but I don''t know if I would wear them again. Dilemma.

The pearl drop earrings are cute, but I am looking for something more elaborate.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
If you dont mind my asking what is your price range? What color metal are you looking for?

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I don't really have a set budget, but I guess something around $500. I am actually no sure what color metal I want because my dress is deep gold with rhinestones, so both yellow gold and anything silver-colored metals would work.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2005 6:20:45 PM
Author: Matatora
He he I have been doing that very thing...and thinking I was all spiffy too! No the pair on the right is not heavy at all. They are silver but still light weight. I dont like heavy earrings as I worry about streaching my holes out.
I don''t like heavy earrings either! But if these are light, they might be a great bet!

I don''t suppose you could be convinced to post a pic of those pearl drops w/ your diamond studs
31.gif
....I''m very tempted to order them to use as earring jackets!
1.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
This site has some pretty costume chandelier earrings.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2005 4:18:39 PM
Author: BrightSpot
This site has some pretty costume chandelier earrings.
Love that website!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
i got mine at Nordstrom, they have a great return policy too incase you find something you like more before your wedding...I also liked this site http://www.perfectdetails.com/

pearl_drops-sm-1.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Brightspot...I did not want you to think I had forgotten you! I took the pictures and I am now working on remembering how it was that I was going to install my camera software on my new laptop...As soon as I do I will post them for you.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2005 9:45:27 AM
Author: Matatora
Brightspot...I did not want you to think I had forgotten you! I took the pictures and I am now working on remembering how it was that I was going to install my camera software on my new laptop...As soon as I do I will post them for you.
LOL--thanks so much, Matatora!
1.gif
I really appreciate your posting them. No rush--I should probably pick a dress before I decide on jewelry to match it. Heh.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Sorry about taking forever...

finallyblackpearldiamonddanglebrightsopt.JPG

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for posting this pic, Matatora! Those "jackets" really look lovely with your diamond studs. (though, really, what wouldn''t?
2.gif
) I might have to think about investing in a pair of those QVC earrings....
31.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh! What color are you going to get? I love them so much that I am thinking about getting a plum pair too so I can mix and match.
31.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
I''d probably go for the ivory ones to match a wedding gown, but the grey ones are stunning too! You should definitely get another pair!
31.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I wear the alot they look cute with a blazer and jeans! Some one asked me the other day if they were the earrings from Hitch...now I will have to rent it to find out. The girl was SHOCKED when I said they were from QVC.
1.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Oh no, don''t rent Hitch! IMHO, it''s not worth suffering through that movie to find out if your earrings made an appearance.
32.gif

I couldn''t believe you got them from QVC either! What a steal for pearl earring jackets!
1.gif
So pretty...

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Okay...no Will Smith! The studs come with the set...really cute! Very versitle.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results