shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Cathy Waterman!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
So I've added a new Cathy Waterman band to my collection and it had me wondering: Do any other PS'ers have CW pieces that they haven't shared yet?
Here are a few pix- it's an arrow design, platinum and approx. carat weight .50

IMG_9717.JPG
IMG_9727.JPG
IMG_9732.JPG

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful! I love Cathy Waterman, but sadly don't own any of her lovelies yet.

mrsgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Premium
CW's forest ring was the inspiration for my latest DK project, does that count? :lol:

IMG_2819.JPG

IMG_2804.JPG

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's sooooo pretty.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I'm in love with it. :kiss2:

I'm a little bit in love with it myself!! ( - and I like it better than the CW iteration - I'm not a fan of buying a stone, then spending huge amounts to cover it up with metal work)

mrsgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm a little bit in love with it myself!! ( - and I like it better than the CW iteration - I'm not a fan of buying a stone, then spending huge amounts to cover it up with metal work)
Yes! That was my quibble with the CW version as well. The idea is lovely but all of that metal was just killing the stones. That, and my husband remarked that her prongs looked like skeletal claws to him and then I couldn't get it out of my mind, haha.

I don't want to hijack this thread. I've been thinking of taking some better pictures and then posting in the CAD thread so I might do that later today. Thank you for the very kind words! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results