shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Bling and a Mouse shot!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
The trend started with a funny shot you always see on jewelery websites: The photo of the ring being worn while a woman uses her computer mouse. I believe Coati first brought it to our attention in RT a while back.

TGal posted a similar shot in her three stone thread. I copied her because it is funny. And now I thought, how hilarious to have a WHOLE THREAD of PSers wearing their BEST bling and using a computer mouse?

So... play along!!

Here is mine to start.

bertha%20001.jpg

Now show me yours!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha! I'll get a better one and post it tomorrow! :cheeky:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a cute idea!! I'll take one tomorrow - We all use laptops now though, it might take me some time to find a mouse!

Beautiful pic of your ring dreamer, ooh la la on the finger coverage!! :love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha what a hilarious idea!! I'll get snap happy tomorrow!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow Dreamer! If it hadn't been for this thread I would never have seen your new ring :love: :appl: :love:
We are a laptop household lol so I don't even own a mouse to join in with the thread hahaha

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Laptop shots acceptable!! :sun:

C'mon guys, don't leave a gal hanging!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:naughty: :bigsmile:

Pardon the dusty keyboard, I never use a desktop anymore!

DSCN1381-1.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Original e-ring, 1.46 in fishtail prongs, 7.4 mm on a 5.5 finger

Also: :rodent:

May 2012 017.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila, your 3 stone looks gorgeous on your hand! This is the first pic I've seen of it!

I love your ring Circe - one of my all time favs here on PS!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Circe I don't know what I like more: The cute white mouse, the beautiful bling, or the needlepoint "Patriachy hurts us all" in the background :devil:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dreamer, that is such a beautiful pic of your ring! Though I'm sure you know ;)) Congrats again on that awesome find!

I wanna play too, but my main bling is in my earrings now... still, I found a mouse for em :bigsmile:

mouse 1.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1338507186|3206968 said:
The trend started with a funny shot you always see on jewelery websites: The photo of the ring being worn while a woman uses her computer mouse. I believe Coati first brought it to our attention in RT a while back.

TGal posted a similar shot in her three stone thread. I copied her because it is funny. And now I thought, how hilarious to have a WHOLE THREAD of PSers wearing their BEST bling and using a computer mouse?

So... play along!!

Here is mine to start.

bertha%20001.jpg

Now show me yours!!

DD, I have not been on PS for some time now, but I see that you finally made yourself a three stone! I'm jumping up and down for you! You have a linky to your SMTB thread?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GemFever|1338569261|3207300 said:
I wanna play too, but my main bling is in my earrings now... still, I found a mouse for em :bigsmile:

I am smiling just admiring the commitment of this :bigsmile:

I don't use a mouse either. This is discrimination against us mouseless folk.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
YSSIE says: I don't use a mouse either. This is discrimination against us mouseless folks

Sing it! It's also discrimination against people w/o long nude-toned nails & freaky mannequinesque pallor. :tongue:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's my formal mouse shot, with the ring on the correct (right) hand. :rodent:

5.25 fingers
1.15 center with .48 and .41 sides.

Mouseshot.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
decodelighted|1338569835|3207306 said:
YSSIE says: I don't use a mouse either. This is discrimination against us mouseless folks

Sing it! It's also discrimination against people w/o long nude-toned nails & freaky mannequinesque pallor. :tongue:

This is the land of equal opportunity for all! If you have not a mouse, you can be creative! Anyone can succeed!

Or words to that effect.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GemFever|1338569261|3207300 said:
Dreamer, that is such a beautiful pic of your ring! Though I'm sure you know ;)) Congrats again on that awesome find!

Very cute and creative Gemfever :D the mouse looks great in your beautiful earrings!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
gemgirl|1338569534|3207302 said:
DD, I have not been on PS for some time now, but I see that you finally made yourself a three stone! I'm jumping up and down for you! You have a linky to your SMTB thread?

I am jumping up and down for me too! Finally indeed. It was an ebay find and I am thoroughly enjoying it and pleased. It is exactly what I have always wanted and I love it just as much as I thought I would. No SMTB thread yet since I want to reset the stones first into a more fitting and amazing mount -- then I shall have a grand debut! -- but I have an RT thread about the ring with some pics and stats. I just got it this week! I am smitten. Thank you for sharing my excitement! :bigsmile:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/lookey-what-i-got.175884/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/lookey-what-i-got.175884/[/URL]

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's mine. I'm not left handed though so this was awkward, lol. I am loving all these mouse shots!!!

cmsmousepic1.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've put down my mousetrap & armed it w/peanut butter. Now we wait! :naughty:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
thanks junebug!

Catmom: what a stunning ring! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
decodelighted|1338572651|3207348 said:

Ha, I thought I was going to see a mousetrap with your rings in it. Just what are you hoping to catch??

Thanks GemFever, your earrings are quite stunning themselves!

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
cute idea for a thread! i'm a righty, but since i wear my rings on separate fingers, can show my e-ring with mouse.

pic6112.JPG

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Heh, thanks Junebug! :wavey: It is entirely mutual. Can't wait to see your Micky shot. :naughty:

Dreamer - I said it so often in class that one of my students actually stitched it on a sampler for me. It is one of my most prized possessions. :Up_to_something:

GemFever, I covet those earrings more and more every time I see them. And now I envy your drawing skills, too!

Given that the computer mouse is apparently slowly going extinct, I wonder how long the generic studio shot of "Hand on Mouse" will be around, and what will replace it. iPhone shot? Holographic hand?

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a laptop household and i can't find a mouse around here BUT i found my baby daughter's Minnie Mouse :D :lol: I hope that counts too Dreamer!!!
So, this is Minnie Mouse with my ER, my baby ring and my RHR!!!

IMG_0315.JPG

IMG_0316.JPG

IMG_0319.JPG

IMG_0320.JPG

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
We are a strictly laptop household here too, but I love looking at all your pics! Beautiful rings ladies!! :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I mouse right usually but I can't wear my rings on that hand so I just did it with my left. Which was weird feeling.

handwithmouse.jpg

handwithmouse2.jpg

handwithmouse3.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
ame, I hope you wear your set more often, they look perfect on your hand!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks!!! The last few days I've made myself wear it to work and not wait til I get there to put it on (though in the dead of summer, I will have to wait regardless!) In part bec of the rash of purse snatchings. But they've logged some hours the last several days for sure :)

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
decodelighted|1338572651|3207348 said:

You're hilarious!! :lol: :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results