shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Big Blingy Eternity

LionessIsBack

Rough_Rock
I'm thinking of a standout eternity, RB, pinched prongs for a scalloped look. Size 5 finger. Please show me some inspiration, especially if it's from IDJ! I have a 5-stone with 20-pointers, but DSS is setting in. TIA!

Lara Abi

Rough_Rock
I'm thinking of a standout eternity, RB, pinched prongs for a scalloped look. Size 5 finger. Please show me some inspiration, especially if it's from IDJ! I have a 5-stone with 20-pointers, but DSS is setting in. TIA!
I’m looking for an eternity band too!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LionessIsBack, there are some in this thread

another one

LionessIsBack

Rough_Rock
@junebug17 Thank you for posting those threads. Just the type of inspiration I was looking for!

LionessIsBack

Rough_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!

That's what I'm talking about!!! Specs please!!!

ruffrock

Rough_Rock
10 - .5 carat OEC stones sourced from Adam at OWD. CVB Nora band (3/4 eternity) size 4.75 set in platinum. Huge and blingy for a 4.75 finger size! Love it.

Thank you for providing the specs. It certainly is a showstopper. Congratulations again on a beautiful piece. ♥️

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
10 - .5 carat OEC stones sourced from Adam at OWD. CVB Nora band (3/4 eternity) size 4.75 set in platinum. Huge and blingy for a 4.75 finger size! Love it.

That's gorgeous!

Do you find that .5 ct diamonds feel wide between your fingers (push them apart) or are they comfortable? I'm asking because you and I have the same ring size and I'm always thinking about an eternity band project. I love how yours looks!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
6D9B1034-A192-4B4E-B6D4-5D4AB168EC02.jpeg

This is my cvb 5 ctw oec 3/4 eternity band, size 4.75. Very blingy and quite large for a 4 to 5 ring size.

Holy cow that's amazing!! The stones.. the prongs.. it's a true show stopper!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results