shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Big Blingy Eternity

LionessIsBack

Rough_Rock
I'm thinking of a standout eternity, RB, pinched prongs for a scalloped look. Size 5 finger. Please show me some inspiration, especially if it's from IDJ! I have a 5-stone with 20-pointers, but DSS is setting in. TIA!

Lara Abi

Rough_Rock
I'm thinking of a standout eternity, RB, pinched prongs for a scalloped look. Size 5 finger. Please show me some inspiration, especially if it's from IDJ! I have a 5-stone with 20-pointers, but DSS is setting in. TIA!
I’m looking for an eternity band too!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LionessIsBack, there are some in this thread

another one

ruffrock

Rough_Rock
10 - .5 carat OEC stones sourced from Adam at OWD. CVB Nora band (3/4 eternity) size 4.75 set in platinum. Huge and blingy for a 4.75 finger size! Love it.

Thank you for providing the specs. It certainly is a showstopper. Congratulations again on a beautiful piece. ♥️

RunningwithScissors

Brilliant_Rock
10 - .5 carat OEC stones sourced from Adam at OWD. CVB Nora band (3/4 eternity) size 4.75 set in platinum. Huge and blingy for a 4.75 finger size! Love it.

That's gorgeous!

Do you find that .5 ct diamonds feel wide between your fingers (push them apart) or are they comfortable? I'm asking because you and I have the same ring size and I'm always thinking about an eternity band project. I love how yours looks!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Men In Pearls
    Men In Pearls
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti
    Recovering Diamonds From The Depths
    Recovering Diamonds From The Depths

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.