shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your baby bag!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a PPB touring tote. Love the size and that you can attach it to the stroller handle. I also like the coated canvas--easy to clean and seems very durable. My baby is 4 months old this week and I've been really satisfied with this bag. ETA: Oh, and my wipes case always keeps my wipes wet--I read some reviews awhile ago that mentioned wipes drying out in the case.

I was wondering about the wipes case.. I could see how it could be a problem. Glad it's not.

The totes are cute- they even look less diaper bag like and more handbag like. Do you carry your wallet/ keys/ phone in it too? Would you say there is enough room for everything?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would definitely say there's room for everything. I have a small wristlet I use as a wallet, and I usually stuff my phone into the outside pocket. I can get everything in there I need for probably an 8 hour outing. If I had more than one child in diapers it would probably be too small, though.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I have the MZ Wallace Kate, and it was worth EVERY.SINGLE.PENNY.

it has a pocket for everything, and the wide pocket on one side fits a wipe case and apup to 4 toddle pull ups, so I used to fit about 6 of the tiny ones.
It has two bottle pockets on the ends. It has three pockets on the other side that are great for, medicine, pacifiers, desitin cream, and other small things.... Then the inside is just enormous, with about 6 or 7 more pockets, including a keychain hook so your keys don't get lost at the bottom.
Also comes with a changing pad and a small coin purse.

http://mzwallace.com/mzwshop/product.php?products_id=881

PetitiePoire

Shiny_Rock
I've been using a Longchamp le pliage hobo bag. It has tons of space for baby and it doubles as my purse. It's in a neutral color so DH doesn't mind holding it. I really like that it's durable and the material is waterproof. I also use the matching cosmetic case to hold diapers. It's the perfect size for about 6 diapers, unless you're my DH and shove more in.

ETA- it was very important to me to have something with long straps to make carrying baby and bag easily.

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I really like the look of the MZ Wallace Kate!

For us, I just ordered a pursetogo pockets insert for my Louis Vuitton Neverfulls, and I'm hoping that wasn't just a really, really stupid idea. :lol:

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
My MIL got me the PPB Sashay Satchel bag, and while I haven't had bebe yet, I am hoping this will work for us because it's freakin' adorable! It's HUGE, but there aren't many pockets, which is a current concern of mine since I get frustrated when I can't find stuff! I plan to keep my purse-y things in there with the baby stuff, so I'm thinking I'll get a clutch to throw in the side to keep it handy. I'll need a stroller thing to attach it as well...or maybe just put it underneath, I'll have to see how it all works in a couple of weeks.

Good to know that the wipes case works, too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results