shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your .70 to .71 carat princess stones with sidestones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I am getting a .70 carat princess cut diamond for my e-ring with some sidestones, and I was wondering if people could post their diamonds of this size for me to see, or link me to posts with these specs. Thanks!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, .70-.71, that''s specific!

You know, what will impact the perceived size even more than the ct. weight down to a .01 variance is the size of the ring. A .70 will look bigger on a size 4 than a size 7, etc.

Hopefully you''ll get some responses, but just know that if you don''t it''s because of the specificity of the request, not because people don''t want to help
35.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I know it's specific, I just was wondering if anyone had princess cuts of this size because this is what I will have...or at least pictures of princess stones of this size. Thanks for your reply musey.
1.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
My ring is exactly .70 pts.... with pave sides...

70ptjmt1.JPG

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Here's another
(don't mind the pollen....)

70ptjmt2.JPG

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Last one

70ptjmt3.JPG

secondgreatestlove

Rough_Rock
I adore your ring Tuckins1!! Its stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif

There is something indescribably magic about a princess cut...something to do with looking into a beautiful pool or something haha
3.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 3:54:16 PM
Author: princessplease
I know it's specific, I just was wondering if anyone had princess cuts of this size because this is what I will have...or at least pictures of princess stones of this size. Thanks for your reply musey.
1.gif
Yes, my point was that .70-.71 is unnecessarily specific. I should have articulated that better. If someone posts a picture of a .60ct princess or a .80ct princess on a similar ring size, you will still be getting a ballpark idea. On the other hand, if someone posts a picture of their .70ct princess on a bigger or smaller finger size, youll be getting a wholly inaccurate picture of what to 'expect.'

Point being that while there are lots of people on PS, there aren't so many active posters that you'll be able to get a bunch of pictures of specifically .70-.71 princesses (especially because they're not as common around here as rounds and even emeralds). I was just suggesting that if you broaden your expectations, you'll likely get more responses.

At the same time though, we often encourage people against looking for pictures of what they're getting, because (a) it will look totally different on someone else's hand, in a different setting, in pictures than it will look on your hand, in your setting, in real life; and (b) because if that's what you're getting for sure, you run the risk of psyching yourself out of it if you don't like what you see in pictures -OR- setting up unrealistic expectations.

All that said, here is the Under 1ct Diamonds thread for you to browse through!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
The under 1 ct thread is a great place for her to look Musey!! Good call!!
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 6:13:09 PM
Author: secondgreatestlove
I adore your ring Tuckins1!! Its stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif

There is something indescribably magic about a princess cut...something to do with looking into a beautiful pool or something haha
3.gif

Thank you so much! I love it too...
5.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting the pics Tuckins. Beautiful ring!!!
1.gif

My point in the post was to gauge how they look set...WF is still making mine, and I won''t know what it looks like set until they send the cad design. I was curious to see how that size princess looks in settings.
I''ve only seen my diamond loose, and I know sizes will look different on different fingers and rings, but I really wanted to see some set just to see how they look set.
Off to the under 1ct thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results