shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me what type of e-ring you wear with your eternity band

MrsDarcy

Rough_Rock
I've gone about things backwards because I just can't decide what I think will look the best. I've spent hours combing PS and Google images! We've purchased a 1.5 ct 5 stone band from IDJ (pics coming soon) and now we're talking about a new ering (we've been married for 10 years).

So, if you have a 5 stone similar to mine or a eternity ring with similar size stones (.30) will you post pictures of what you wear with it? I need some inspiration! I know a lot of people just wear those bands by themselves but I like the extra bling.

Right now I'm thinking either a 3 stone or a halo RB will be what we decide on, but I'm still uncertain.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Show me what type of e-ring you wear with your eternity

Funny that you should ask. I was just wondering if this was too much. It's taking me a little to get used to it. It's a lot on one finger, for me anyway.

These are 30 pointers and my ering is 2.59. Ring size is 4.5 and ering and plain bands are 2mm.

_1117.jpeg

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom said:
Funny that you should ask. I was just wondering if this was too much. It's taking me a little to get used to it. It's a lot on one finger, for me anyway.

These are 30 pointers and my ering is 2.59. Ring size is 4.5 and ering and plain bands are 2mm.

Wow, LOVE your 5 stone! :love:

I think it looks great with your e-ring (and plain band) for special occasions, but for me it would be too much for everyday casual wear.

Your 5 stone is so versatile though. Bling up your e-ring with it, wear it as an elegant stand alone, or wear it with your plain band....win-win!

I've been secretly wanting a 5 stone, but I think my hubby would not go for that for awhile :???: ::) .

MrsDarcy, I can't wait to see pictures of your new 5 stone!!

And I can't wait to see what kind of e-ring you choose :naughty: . I think a 3 stone or a halo will be very blingy with your 5 stone. I'd choose based on which style you like best regardless of the 5 stone since either will be very very sparkly with the 5 stone. ::)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom|1450373063|3962691 said:

LLJsmom is this a new diamond band?

MrsDarcy

Rough_Rock

I love that! Totally not too much in my opinion! :love: :love: :love:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock

I lve LLJsmom's look very much. Blingy, but very doable, and versatile.

Mrs Darcy, Have you thought about maybe two smaller pave bands, one on either side? It was just a crazy thought that came to me. I love both halos and three stones.... What about a three stone that has sapphire sides or some other color? Another outside the box idea. :think:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MissGotRocks|1450398846|3962843 said:

:tongue: MGR, can't get anything past you. Uhhhh...kinda. I am allowed to post more pics after 12/24, YKWIM? OK, back into the box you naughty thing! How did you get out?! (I hate it when it does that!) ;-)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom|1450439538|3962970 said:

:tongue: MGR, can't get anything past you. Uhhhh...kinda. I am allowed to post more pics after 12/24, YKWIM? OK, back into the box you naughty thing! How did you get out?! (I hate it when it does that!) ;-)

There's nothing better than a badly behaved diamond, LLJsmom... :))

MrsDarcy

Rough_Rock

SparklySoprano|1450413197|3962911 said:
I lve LLJsmom's look very much. Blingy, but very doable, and versatile.

Mrs Darcy, Have you thought about maybe two smaller pave bands, one on either side? It was just a crazy thought that came to me. I love both halos and three stones.... What about a three stone that has sapphire sides or some other color? Another outside the box idea. :think:

Both are great suggestions! I actually mocked up a 3 stone with sapphire sides online. I really liked it but my husband totally didn't get it.

MrsDarcy

Rough_Rock

Ha! Mine is hidden somewhere in the house; it's my Christmas gift! I have yet to find it but I'm not giving up!

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock

I love a 30 pointer 5 stone! Such a great size. For everyday, I like them best solo as a RHR or even better as the star in a wedding set with a micropave band. I forget whose set this is, but I love it!

_844.png

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I should have been a detective -ha! Can't wait for those new pics! Sneaky diamonds!! :love:

MrsDarcy

Rough_Rock

FightGravity|1450467749|3963161 said:
I love a 30 pointer 5 stone! Such a great size. For everyday, I like them best solo as a RHR or even better as the star in a wedding set with a micropave band. I forget whose set this is, but I love it!

You're ring is gorgeous!!! I love your micropave band too!

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock

MrsDarcy|1450716473|3964289 said:
FightGravity|1450467749|3963161 said:

You're ring is gorgeous!!! I love your micropave band too!

Oh, I WISH this was mine, but it's not. One day :) I LOVE this look. And sadly I can't remember whose this is! My memory is it's slightly larger, 35 pointers? It's such a great combo of flash and timelessness, and so practical.

MrsDarcy

Rough_Rock

Merry Christmas Eve to me! I received my ring early! I'll write a full post with details later on but couldn't resist showing her off!

_35783.jpg

_35785.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MrsDarcy - is your beautiful ring plat or WG?

MrsDarcy

Rough_Rock

motownmama|1451147803|3966418 said:
MrsDarcy - is your beautiful ring plat or WG?

Sorry, I just saw this! It's 14k white gold!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Not an engagement ring but fun to stack anyway.
img_10328.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

1.06 asscher in a halo with 5ish carat eternity (.25 each). Please excuse swollen pregnant fingers! I do wear it like this when my fingers are not puffy. I've gotten many compliments! I also often wear the band alone. Finger size 6.

_1337.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results