shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me under 1ct Asscher cut rings with side stones

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm thinking of buying a smaller asscher, under 1 ct, and have it set in a ring with side stones. Not sure if I want a 3 or 5 stone look or even shape of side stones. Please post pictures if you have something similar or have come across such settings. TIA :wavey:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Hope you get some responses! I think a three stone would be lovely!

AudiLover

Shiny_Rock

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
HI BabyM :wavey: What a timely post. I'm in the beginning stages of a similar project and have loads of pictures saved. I'm really debating on a three stone like Bouldergirls or more of a five stone. Right now though I'm trying to decide on my center diamond.
I don't have time to post the inspiration pics right now but will be doing a RT thread in a couple of weeks. We can be long distance asscher three stone ring building partners in crime :naughty: I'll check back in later and try to add some pics for you.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the info AudiLover and woofmama! I was starting to lose hope on getting any responses.

Boulder gal's ring is lovely so thanks for that suggestion. I think that I want more flowy design with less hard angles. Can't wait to see your inspiration pictures, woofmama. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results