shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me the Ring - Box

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Plan_to_Dazzle

Rough_Rock
I was wondering if anyone would pleas post a few photos of the ring box their e-ring (or others) came in from the online vendors. I wanna make sure I like the look of these in case I don''t and need to start looking before the ring gets here. Especially interested in White Flash and Dirt Cheap, as I am leaning to them as of now.
I have seen some of the other posts about this topic, but I dont like most of the boxes that have been linked to. Im just looking for something with class and style. Any suggestions?

thanks, Carl

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I don't have a picture to post, but my box from DCD was ivory colored leather outside, white leather inside with a small light in the lid that comes on when opened.

msbennie

Shiny_Rock
Why don't you e-mail these two vendors and maybe they will send you a picture of their ring boxes.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Carl:

Here is a picture of our cherrywood box, which everyone loves. We have a new one in the pipeline which will be ready in about a month
21.gif

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

ringbox2.JPG

SeanSD

Rough_Rock
Here is the one I got from Dirt Cheap, it's a leather cushioned box with a light in it.

That rosewood one above is a beauty!

ring box2 002.jpg

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Boxes? You want Boxes?

RSR.jpg

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade

BDR.jpg

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thats enough boxes...

XSR.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Wink.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wink, I like the last one the best. What kind of wood is that?

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I believe that it is maple burl but I am at home and could be remembering wrongly...

Wink

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wink, can I trade my teak box in for a maple burl one instead?
2.gif

(Just kidding, all your boxes are beautiful).

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh, now we're going to start upgrading the boxes. It never ends!!!
3.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nan, you made me laugh so hard that I wet my pants
2.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I loved my Wink box. It's the first one he posted. Very smooth and solid and lovely. (I gave it to my sister-in-law. Guess I'll have to buy something else from Wink to get another one.)

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say that Wink's box is the most beautiful box I have. All the others are just boring velvet or leather.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 8/25/2004 12:16:52 AM cflutist wrote:

Nan, you made me laugh so hard that I wet my pants
2.gif
----------------

I'm getting good. You, MMM and Jennifer-
naughty.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 8/25/2004 12:12:45 AM sevens one wrote:

Oh, now we're going to start upgrading the boxes. It never ends!!!
3.gif
----------------

It just so happens that this Q hit a senzitive cord... Anyone likes intarsia around here? Take a look (LINK)
2.gif
It does get better (must click LINK), but I do not know of any better examples of such small boxes online.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of my favorite "box" sites - www.limoges.com.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

bigbadbuff

Rough_Rock
Any other links to wooden engagement ring boxes? Looking for something in a nice wood like teak, very simple, but having a hard time finding them.

motcs

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 8/27/2004 5:39:26 PM bigbadbuff wrote:

Any other links to wooden engagement ring boxes? Looking for something in a nice wood like teak, very simple, but having a hard time finding them.----------------

I received a nice teak box from GOG when I bought my ring from them. Maybe they'd be willing to sell you just the box... There's a picture in the link below...

http://www.goodoldgold.com/images/DSCN7799.JPG

msbennie

Shiny_Rock
I've shown you my new e-ring, now...here is the box it came in!!!! I think the clasp is gorgeous and it really sets off the cherrywod box....

The Box (2).JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Bennie.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The clasp is really pretty. So is the box. Is that a laquered finish?

msbennie

Shiny_Rock
Yes, it is lacquered...so shiny and classy. I even love the white cardboard box it's in. The front side of box is not attached to the other sides...so it kinda of falls out...like a flap. I may have to post it also..just so you know what I'm talking about!!!!!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The cardboard box that my wooden bracelet box from Wink came in is also the same, the front is a flap that is not attached to the sides.

Hey Wink, you never gave me an answer on whether I could trade in my box for another one
2.gif
(just kidding).

I think sevens one has the right idea ... after we get tired of upgrading diamonds, we can start upgrading boxes !!!!

msbennie

Shiny_Rock
By the way, my ring box is from a company called: "Presentation Box & Display". Their website address is: http://www.presbox.com/ However, I'm not sure if retail consumers may order from this site...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results