shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I take a chance on these studs?

Gracielouwho

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I've come across some oec 2ct studs. The seller states they are an LM in color and SI and I1 in clarity. He stated one has a small carbon inclusion on the side (SI- prongable?) And the other has a "tiny" carbon inclusion right in the middle of the table which he says blends in with the culet (I1). My questions are: can a diamond with a carbon inclusion in the middle of the table still sparkle and look well? How likely is an inclusion in this position going to be reflected in the other facets? What would you pay for earrings with these stats and inclusions? I've asked for photos and videos but this seller isnt a professional and I dont know if the diamonds in the photo or video he sends dont look well because it's hard to photograph diamonds or if because they aren't particularly sparkly? He does say he is willing to accept a return. Thanks all!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would recommend reporting this post and asking for it to be moved to Rocky Talk as you will get more eyes on it there.

It is promising that there is a return policy, what are the terms?

Gracielouwho

Rough_Rock
I would recommend reporting this post and asking for it to be moved to Rocky Talk as you will get more eyes on it there.

Thank you, I will repost there, I just wasnt sure which forum was the best for OECs. The seller said hes willing to take them back within a couple of weeks of receipt and will have his jeweler verify they are the same diamonds before issuing a refund.

It is promising that there is a return policy, what are the terms?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you do want to move it just click on the three horizontal lines on the bottom of your first post next to the day and time to report concern and then in the box ask them to move it to Rocky Talk.

Gracielouwho

Rough_Rock
If you do want to move it just click on the three horizontal lines on the bottom of your first post next to the day and time to report concern and then in the box ask them to move it to Rocky Talk.

Thanks StephanieLynn :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results