shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I get this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cowboydds

Rough_Rock
Hi all! First time poster here. I just wanted to thank everyone for all the informative suggestions I''ve been reading about. I actually almost fell for Fred Ceullar and his bonded diamonds until I read all the pitfalls about it here. Glad I stumbled upon this site. But I think I''ve finally found my stone with a PS vendor. I''ve already plugged the #''s into the Gemappraiser tool and it comes back as a 1A in every category. HCA comes back .8. The only knock on it is the spread which comes in as very good. I haven''t found a good explanation on here of what that really is though. Also, if someone can plug the #''s in their Gem calculator for me, I''ld really appreciate it.

Table % 57
Total depth % 61.4
crown height %15
crown angle 34.5
pavilion angle 40.6
pavilion % 43
girdle is med-slightly thick

It''s a VS1 F color with med flourescence. Price is $9600. Is this reasonable? From everything I''ve been looking at, sounds like a pretty good deal. Thanks in advance everybody.
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Carat weight??

cowboydds

Rough_Rock
Sorry, in my excitement, I forgot one of the most important things. It''s a 1.32.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fluor and vg polish bring the price down. Sounds good, get some professional advice.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
spread is -2 to -3% off from a Tolkowsky round. normal.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
An IS image would help to make sure, but the numbers look fine. If you wanted to save money or go larger, you can easily go down in clarity without any visual difference and some in color too if you wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results