color
clarity

Should I buy it?

paperunicorn

Shiny_Rock

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I suspect color and clarity are the reason it has not sold yet. The video is noticeably browner than the picture and if you en large the picture, visible inclusions show. If you like it purchase it, the price is reasonable for the cutting and the return policy is good.

passions4purples

Rough_Rock
If you love it, buy it.

I have a spess from Gene that lingered on his site for ages due to a couple of small inclusions and it being slightly darker than the most desirable Fanta color. Like you. I visited it frequently and then I finally pulled the trigger. Now that it's set you can't see the inclusions at all and I absolutely love its dark smoldering glow. It's like an ember in a fireplace! So it might not be everyone's ideal spess, but it was a massive bargain for a beautifully cut stone and its MY ideal. If this tourmaline is perfect for you then just assume it's been waiting for you to find it and be sure to post pics when it comes!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you like the color then I think it would be a good buy. The cutting is great as well as the price.

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got a couple of sapphires that had lingered on Gene’s page. Usually his things get snapped up right away. These were both pink stones from Umba with some actually rather fascinating rutile inclusions, and I guess that it why they were passed over. Lucky for me, because the color is fantastic!

I think that tourmaline is such a pretty color! I hope you got it. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results