shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I be worried about the feathers on this diamond?

sparkie

Rough_Rock
Nicely cut stone with nice symmetrical H&A... :appl:

I think your best bet would be to ask WF to inspect the diamond and give you their professional opinion on whether the feathers would pose any durability risk. You could also send it to an independent appraiser to have it checked.

They didn't indicate on the website that the diamond is eyeclean. You may also wish to check with them if that is the case.

Apollo 13

Rough_Rock
talked to WF and they said The diamond is 100% eyeclean. The feather is completely enclosed and does not present any issue to the diamond whatsoever and that it would be an excellent option! So I purchased it.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations.
It looks really beautiful.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sparkie|1296265397|2836228 said:
Nicely cut stone with nice symmetrical H&A... :appl:

I think your best bet would be to ask WF to inspect the diamond and give you their professional opinion on whether the feathers would pose any durability risk. You could also send it to an independent appraiser to have it checked.

They didn't indicate on the website that the diamond is eyeclean. You may also wish to check with them if that is the case.

My thoughts are the same as Sparkie's, she covered everything nicely! Congrats on your purchase!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results