shape
carat
color
clarity

Shop review: Andrews Enchanted Gems on etsy

rosethorn

Shiny_Rock
I contacted Andrew of Andrews Enchanted Gems (it is hurting me not to add an apostrophe in there) on Etsy a mere two weeks ago to ask about paraiba YAG. He didn’t have any, but he quickly found out he could get some and ordered it right away. I told him what I wanted (something in the realm of an 8x10 emerald cut) and he said he’d get to it as soon as he had it. He didn’t make me pay a deposit and said I was under no obligation to buy if I didn’t like it, which seemed more than reasonable to me.

I ended up with a 10x7ish emerald cut and it is GORGEOUS. I could’ve waited for closer to a 10x8, but I kind of liked the thinner look of this one, so I snatched it up for about $180.

This is the second gem I’ve bought from him, but the first I custom ordered. Mine were both lab material, but he cuts some natural stuff, too.

Hard to get an accurate color in these photographs, but I did as best I could!

881D2BDE-8173-4566-987F-0B550D45271F.jpeg 99C80942-FB08-434F-B9DF-404C831995BE.jpeg

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful color! I have a piece from him too! Can’t wait to see what you do with it :)

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I saw that on IG and was envious :) It reminds me of an emerald more than a YAG or at least that's what I thought on IG. It is beautiful. I bought an amethyst from him over the summer and was really pleased.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Too funny! I saw this on Etsy and begged him to do an asscher cut in this material! His asscher cuts are gorgeous too. He says he will be cutting some and will let me know when they're available :)
Your stone is beautiful!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

rosethorn

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I saw that on IG and was envious :) It reminds me of an emerald more than a YAG or at least that's what I thought on IG. It is beautiful. I bought an amethyst from him over the summer and was really pleased.

I had the same thought about it looking like an emerald in pictures! Not in real life, though - my emeralds are so much greener, and this is a lot bluer.

Update: that was fast(!) But Andrew just finished an asscher for me!
Screenshot_20211114-162511_DuckDuckGo.jpg

This is GORGEOUS!!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I can't wait to see it! He said this is his own asscher design, but he's doing a classic asscher this week too.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Back with pictures, but I'm finding it nearly impossible to capture the intense neon lagoon color in photos. In hand it is so much nicer than these photos show. Andrew is planning many more stones with this material so if you are considering one, I think you'll love it!
20211118_091759.jpg

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Back with pictures, but I'm finding it nearly impossible to capture the intense neon lagoon color in photos. In hand it is so much nicer than these photos show. Andrew is planning many more stones with this material so if you are considering one, I think you'll love it!
20211118_091759.jpg

Wow gorgeous!!!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I have one on the line up too! Woohoo!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results