shape
carat
color
clarity

sholdt pave setting questions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
hi guys,

has anyone ever seen this setting in real life? it''s from sholdt designs. something about it just captivates me. does anyone have an idea of their prices for the less minimalistic, more intricate settings like this one?

thanks!
ace

sholdttheone.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely. i have no idea about pricing but that is one beautiful ring! if you find out more, please share your information here.
36.gif

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
well, i tried this sholdt on at michael c. fina today, and i believe it''s the same one. you can''t tell from this website photo, but it also has that slightly odd shape. this photo actually makes it look quite ordinary, which it''s not. i tried it on with sholdt''s normally shaped pave half eternity, and they looked beautiful together. i think this might be the one. in white gold, it''s $1700 at michael c., which seems pretty reasonable to me... i guess if the prongs wear down over time or it changes color, i''ll just have to pick something new!

michaelcfinapav.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results