shape
carat
color
clarity

Shenoa & CO Do not buy !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marykim

Rough_Rock
I recently helped my son find a diamond and a ring on pricescope. I purchased
a diamond a year ago through Whiteflash and he found one through them also.Whiteflash
is a great company to work with and the diamonds are beautiful. We found a setting
on the internet through Shenoa, it was one headache after another. We ordered the
setting with a head for a radiant cut stone. I received the ring with a head
for a round, mailed it back and sent dimensions for stone which was perfectly square
and I once again got it back with an emerald head. He (Rudi) did reimburse me for the
shipping, but if twice they could not get it right I was not feeling confident about
sending it to them once again. I took it to a jeweler who set the stone in the right
head but it cost 80.00 extra for the head. I mailed Shenoa back their head and they
said no they would not reimburse me. Had they paid attention when I placed the order(as
I had to pay 40.00 for the head to them) it would have been so simple. Had they paid
attention the second time to the head that was needed , I would not be writing this.
They acted as though no big deal just send it to us again. Just wanted to let anyone
know who is thinking of purchasing from them that it will not be simple or pleasant!!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. The BBB has them listed, but it's unfortunate that so few people file complaints. Did you know that Shenoa even has a second name it goes by, "Global Bargain Hunters?" I never take that as a good sign.

PaperStars

Rough_Rock
Wow, they messed up twice on the same order? How terrible! I would of sent it back the 2nd time, canceled my order and went somewhere else.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
There have been a great deal of negative comments about this company on PS going back to 2005. If you would have searched for their name on PS you probably would have been scarred off from even looking at Shenoa. Sorry this happened to your son.

Shenoa_and_Co

Rough_Rock
I am sorry to hear that you had trouble with your purchase. This forum has been very helpful to us as we have recognized some of our short comings and have made many adjustments to our business practices as well as our customer service. As readers will note, there have not been any negative posts in this forum since 2005.

The issue of selling settings on the internet without having the diamond that is going to be set in it in our possesion has caused some issues for us. Typically the diamond mus be present so that we can measure the diamond and determine the proper type of head that intergrates into the setting AND accomodates the diamond. This is what caused the problem. I am told that some other online merchants, such as Blue Nile will not sell just a setting.

However, looking back, we should have explained the difficulties of selling a setting without having the diamond present, and for that, we are sorry, and will take responsibility.

Please email me personally at [email protected] with your name and contact information and I will issue you the necessary refund.

Scott Cowan
Shenoa
www.shenoa.com

wen104

Shiny_Rock
HAHA now I am laughing! You get him Ellen! Hey Scott, you can't run from us!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 10:08:46 AM
Author: wen104
HAHA now I am laughing! You get him Ellen! Hey Scott, you can''t run from us!

Good ''ol Ellen! And can you believe she is sick! She''s on it
36.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Call me naive, but I''m actually rather impressed that this Scott guy would come forward against such upset PS''ers (we can be a very scary bunch!! Hahaha
3.gif
) and show his face, stand behind his company, take the blame, offer the refund, AND then offer his email address for all to see.

MrNyceGuy

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 10:54:04 AM
Author: tberube
Call me naive, but I''m actually rather impressed that this Scott guy would come forward against such upset PS''ers (we can be a very scary bunch!! Hahaha
3.gif
) and show his face, stand behind his company, take the blame, offer the refund, AND then offer his email address for all to see.

Naive.

jussssst kidding
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results