shape
carat
color
clarity

SHAY...........Al and Ktn are looking for you.........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
We''''re trying to plan a little "hardware" party in Providence next weekend! You in?

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
LIKE FLYNN!!!!!! Where and When?

This is going to be the coolest thing ever....I cannot wait.

shay

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
ALRIGHT!!!!!!
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif

This is going to be a blast!

What''s good for you guys?

KT

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Whatever day and time, I will make the arrangements I need to get there. If it''s Prov., maybe the Prov Place Mall, one of the eateries in there perhaps? Any other ideas. I''m open to them.

shay

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Providence place mall is perfect for me. I'm sure Alj would know how to get there!

Cheesecake Factory??? Lunch time would be best for me... Either Sat or Sun it doesn't matter...

What do you think?

KT

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2007 1:12:26 PM
Author: KtIceRN
Providence place mall is perfect for me. I''m sure Alj would know how to get there!

Cheesecake Factory??? Lunch time would be best for me... Either Sat or Sun it doesn''t matter...

What do you think?

KT
That''s what I was thinking as well. Lunch is good for me as well. I love the Cheesecake Factory, and either day is doable. That just leaves Al to chime in to narrow down or add to the choices.
2.gif

shay

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Saturday would be best for me - I''m open all day next Saturday, 3/31. It''s about a 90-min drive for me, so I''d guess that anything from 11 a.m. on would be fine for me, so lunch works perfectly. Ooooo - maybe we could hit a few jewelry stores as well!!! LOL

I''ll defer to you folks on place - I''m pretty easy going, and if you both like the Cheesecake Factory, I''m good with that as well.

Why don''t you both look at your calendars and plans for next Saturday and help narrow down a time. I''ll be on no schedule and nothing to rush back for, so I''m really flexible on scheduling. Both of you agree upon any time after 11, and I''ll be there. Woo-hoo!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Alj, Saturday and the cheesecake factory are good with me.
So I say 11 or 11:30 is good that way we can have a bite to eat, take some pics and definitily do a bit of jewelry shopping!!!
31.gif
12.gif
31.gif

I have to be at work at 3pm (I could get away with being a bit late so maybe 4-5ish) I only work about 2 minutes from the mall, and I can bring my uniform so I''ll be able to hang out till I''ve gotta go to work.

Let''s see what Shay thinks.

KT

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2007 1:54:52 PM
Author: KtIceRN
Alj, Saturday and the cheesecake factory are good with me.
So I say 11 or 11:30 is good that way we can have a bite to eat, take some pics and definitily do a bit of jewelry shopping!!!
31.gif
12.gif
31.gif

I have to be at work at 3pm (I could get away with being a bit late so maybe 4-5ish) I only work about 2 minutes from the mall, and I can bring my uniform so I''ll be able to hang out till I''ve gotta go to work.

Let''s see what Shay thinks.

KT
Perfect for me as well. Let''s say 11:30 at Cheesecake factory. It works for me.

shay

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Hi, ladies - just making sure we're set for tomorrow! SO excited!

We're on for 11:30 tomorrow at the Cheesecake Factory.

So we can ID each other, I'll be carrying my small Canon camera and a Whiteflash mousepad (the one with the champagne pave ring on it). I figure that's safer than having us make all the other patrons nervous eyeballing their rings trying to find each other!!! LOL

So, look for the bling, ladies! See you there!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds GREAT Alj, I am definitely still in!!!!

I know that mouse pad very well and will be looking for it.

Can''t wait, this is going to be such a great time!!!!!

KT

Don''t forget we all have to give pretties a good bath so we can get some great pics to post!!!!
9.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Ditto!!!! I am soooooooo EXCITED!!! I''ll be hunting for that mousepad.

shay

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Ok Guys, Al had the best camera, so she''s going to do the thread. (omg the pics you guys are in for!). I can honestly say that this was one of my best days ever. I got to meet two of the greatest people. They''re funny, sassy, adorably cute, blunt and 100 hudred times sweeter in person than you can even imagine. When the new thread is started, I will chime in on the lineup of the day. We all have stories I''m sure.
2.gif
I get to tell the one about not being able to remember the dif between city and state when it comes to a parking garage.
20.gif
roflmao.

Al and KT are the BEST!!!!!

shay

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2007 7:20:24 PM
Author: Shay37
Ok Guys, Al had the best camera, so she's going to do the thread. (omg the pics you guys are in for!). I can honestly say that this was one of my best days ever. I got to meet two of the greatest people. They're funny, sassy, adorably cute, blunt and 100 hudred times sweeter in person than you can even imagine. When the new thread is started, I will chime in on the lineup of the day. We all have stories I'm sure.
2.gif
I get to tell the one about not being able to remember the dif between city and state when it comes to a parking garage.
20.gif
roflmao.

shay
I'm looking forward to this!
I've got my bib on and everything....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2007 8:10:51 PM
Author: sevens one

Date: 3/31/2007 7:20:24 PM
Author: Shay37
Ok Guys, Al had the best camera, so she''s going to do the thread. (omg the pics you guys are in for!). I can honestly say that this was one of my best days ever. I got to meet two of the greatest people. They''re funny, sassy, adorably cute, blunt and 100 hudred times sweeter in person than you can even imagine. When the new thread is started, I will chime in on the lineup of the day. We all have stories I''m sure.
2.gif
20.gif
roflmao.

shay
I''m looking forward to this!
I''ve got my bib on and everything....
ME TOO!!! I wanna see pics
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
I had such a blast too!!!!
emteeth.gif

It was so great to finally meet two amazing people who felt the same way I do about jwelery and PS. There is nothing like being able to talk to people who understand your crazy
emsmilep.gif
addiction. We had so much fun! Ajl and Shay are great people, and both are an asset to this forum.

I totally agree the Alj has the best camera ever for picture taking, not to meantion she has a knack for photography. You guys are in for such a treat when you get to see these pictures! It was a major bling fest!! I''ll be chiming in as well once the new thread is up!

Alj and Shay, THANKS so much for a awesome day. I can''t wait untill we get to do it again...and again...and again!!

KT

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results