shape
carat
color
clarity

Sharing PS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
I got my first chance this week to share Pricescope! A coworker/friend of mine is starting his e-ring search for his girlfriend. Haha I think I came across as very disorganized as I tried to first introduce the 4C''s and get started. So I quickly just found some websites with better information than my disorganized brain can give
3.gif
, PS being in there of course! The tutorial and info on the home page is great, not to mention the many, many threads of endless information and people willing to answer any question.

So I just wanted to take this opportunity to share the fact that I got to "pass it on," and thank all of you lovely PSers for the abundant information you give and the awesome ways you are always willing to share and help out!
35.gif
It''s truly been so fun and such a blessing to find PS and be here with all of you! And I''m SO happy we found it when we were first searching, because FI and I would not have the great knowledge (and wonderful ring) we do now. And I wouldn''t have such great people I''ve gotten to "know!"
9.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm glad your friend was receptive!

I showed it to my brother when he was starting the e-ring search and his response was basically "looks like too much work"
20.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/10/2009 2:02:50 PM
Author: musey
I''m glad your friend was receptive!

I showed it to my brother when he was starting the e-ring search and his response was basically ''looks like too much work''
20.gif
Hahahaha. It probably does come across as a lot of work. You know, come to think about it, it probably looks like a lot of work when someone introduces you to it. But I found it initially in a search for a diamond term, and realized you could do a search, haha and shortly thereafter had my own screenname and was asking my own questions and contributing where I could too.

Haha I''m not sure how much he''ll use it. But it was just fun to be able to have a reason to share PS for its original purpose, which is how I found it in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results