shape
carat
color
clarity

Shared Prong Eternity Ring Owners - Pls Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maggie May

Rough_Rock
I''m about to jump in and purchase a shared prong round brilliant eternity ring but having trouble deciding between 2ct & 3ct tcw.

Please can you share your views. Whilst I''ve got a bit of a budget I can stretch it out a bit but I''m just not sure how comfortable a 3ct would be. I''m a size 5 and I''d be stacking it with a plain 2mm band and diamond 2mm band.

Thank you so much in advance
36.gif

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
inquiring minds want to know

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
You really need to try some on in various sizes to see what you find comfortable.

I wear a 5 stone now that totals 2.59cts. The side stones press us against my pinky and middle finger and it bothered me at first. Now I'm used to it. But I also don't wear it daily.

DrJuju

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/9/2010 6:08:11 AM
Author:Maggie May
I''m about to jump in and purchase a shared prong round brilliant eternity ring but having trouble deciding between 2ct & 3ct tcw.

Please can you share your views. Whilst I''ve got a bit of a budget I can stretch it out a bit but I''m just not sure how comfortable a 3ct would be. I''m a size 5 and I''d be stacking it with a plain 2mm band and diamond 2mm band.

Thank you so much in advance
36.gif
Maggie May-
I also used to wear a five stone, 1.0 cttw band, size 4 1/2 and it did rub against my two fingers. I eventually got used to it, but the only time I had a problem is if someone squeezed my hand too tightly when holding it. I''m looking to change my current setting and am going with an eternity e-ring setting of 2.0 carats with a matching eternity band of 2.0 carats. I think this will be a good size for me. I''ve seen a 3.0 carat on a friend of mine and it looked lovely-- although she had a larger ring size. Good luck and great choice
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results