shape
carat
color
clarity

Shape suggestions for small finger

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kmasciarelli

Rough_Rock
I intend on buying a [email protected] carat. Am not sure if I should go with round or oval? Know it''s personal preference, but wanted to ask your opinions. My finger is 4 1/2. Length is a little over 3/4 and width is @1/2 at best. Want the shape that would best compliment my finger. Thanks again. This site has been fantastic for imformation.
twirl.gif

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi There,
You may get some differing opinions from this place. haha I have a size 5 3/4 finger & short as well. I cant go more than 8mm with for both my rings or it will take up too much room on my finger & would be uncomfortable. I envy those women with long, slender fingers! I would stick with a round, especially at that ct. weight. Its going to be huge on your finger.
appl.gif
The oval will sit N-S, therefore making it appear larger, but also, taking up space on your finger.
Have you tried them on? If so, which one "talks" to you?
Go by (buy) what you feel is best.

Judy
:)

kmasciarelli

Rough_Rock
It's hard to find diamonds that size already mounted-that really is the problem. Wasn't sure if oval took up more space or not. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results