shape
carat
color
clarity

Shane Company BAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2005 3:30:21 AM
Author: hopkinsmsb
My, you certainly are full of malice. Maybe you need to keep that out of the forum.
Malice??!! How about your signature??!! Keep It Simple Stupid
38.gif

You had no signature on your original post and added it on your second post in response to my comments. One could construe that as a commentary directly aimed a particular individual.

I am now, as I have always been, mindful of the spirit of both this Forum and the Internet Community that has formed around this gathering place. Anyone who looks back at my previous posts will learn that for themselves.
1.gif

hopkinsmsb

Rough_Rock
Well, yes, I suppose that my signature could be construed that way....if your accusation had any actual basis in fact, that is. For the record, my first post did have that signature, and it had nothing to do with anyone on this post. It was a kidding remark in reference to my comments... I was trying to point out that while most of the people are critisizing the Shane Co for various things, I felt that a lot of it was moot because the vast majority of their customers are happy. In fact they have a sales closing rate of %80 and turn over their inventory 4 times more often than is the industry average (2x annually vs every 24 months). And I was trying to be friendly.
Additionally, all my commentary was accompanied by a HUGE smiley face, primarily so my comments wouldn''t be "misconstrued" should someone be feeling hypersensitive.
Nowhere in anything I''ve said has there been an attack on you or anyone else on this forum. It''s not all about you. I came to this forum for an exchange of ideas and to gather information, not to argue with you over an inane signature. Need a hug?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Do you think 0.5 stock turn is industry average?
Surely it is closer to 1?
And even higher than 1 for retialers who use memo.

But a high stock turn and closing rate could be construed by consumers as bad for them?

They might prefer to look at 500 settings than 20, even though they only ever buy the 20 fast sellers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results