shape
carat
color
clarity

Seven stone diamond wedding ring (0.75 ctw) from Whiteflash or James Allen?

toki

Rough_Rock
Hi!

I've been looking around for a seven stone diamond wedding ring (around 0.75 ctw). I found similar rings at Whiteflash and at James Allen, but can't decide which one to choose and would appreciate your advice!

Whiteflash, F/G - VS

James Allen, H/I - SI1/SI2 (currently has a 25% discount)

The Whiteflash ring has higher color, clarity, and ACA melee. Is it worth the premium of over $700 price difference?
The James Allen ring doesn't mention about the cut.

Note: my engagement ring is G color, but I likely will wear the wedding ring by itself.

Thank you for any comments or advice!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
To me, yes. the best possible stones vs good stones. If you can afford it do it.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I agree. For $700 more I’d go with the best possible quality. That way there’s no second guessing down the road. I had my wedding band remade with better quality diamonds because it ended up bothering me so much. Cost me more than $700 in total... if I knew about PS then I would have done it better quality the first time.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We went for a WF ring with their ACA melee in it, and although I was sceptical how much difference it would make, they really do sparkle nicely in direct lighting and look nice and bright in flat lighting!

I would definitely go with WF over JA on that basis - plus, WF customer service is excellent :))

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely WF for the ACA's if you can swing it. Definitely better cut stones!

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WF. No brainer.

toki

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all your comments; they are so helpful. I will go for the WF ring! :)) Thanks!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results