shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting for AV Emerald Cut Moissy

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
I have never mixed platinum and wg, but I am so so SO excited to see the moissy when it comes!! From a design perspective, I think they will look lovely together :)
I'm so excited to hear you are so excited!!! You're very sweet to say this!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Ha ha ha!!! It feels like an eternity to me. I'm working out and strengthening my "patience muscle"

Lol!!! Mine could use some work I think. I am terrible st waiting.

Bfelix

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Did your emerald and setting come yet? I’m also looking at a 1.5ct and a simple solitaire and was wondering how you like yours @Sirenagirl

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
Did your emerald and setting come yet? I’m also looking at a 1.5ct and a simple solitaire and was wondering how you like yours @Sirenagirl
Hi @Bfelix yes it did come. I posted pictures but it must be in another thread for some reason. Let me see if I can find some. My moissanite is so beautiful. It's really crisp. Shrinkage is real though. I love it but I wish it was bigger LOL. My finger is not dainty 7.25 so maybe that's why too. My engagement ring has more finger coverage so I must be used to that. The setting is nice, white gold and simple.

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
@Sirenagirl Your ring is beautiful! I’ve been wanting an AVEC for a long time, but just haven’t pulled the trigger yet. What are the measurements on your stone?
Thanks @Mjohnson0717 . The ratio is 1.30 and the size is 7.5*5.8. It's a really pretty stone. What size range where you thinking of going with?

Mjohnson0717

Rough_Rock
@Sirenagirl I’ve been eyeing the 2.5ct size.. I feel like the 1.2 ratio is too chubby for me though, and that’s been holding me back a bit. Your 1.3 ratio looks perfect! I didn’t know that the AVEC was cut in this ratio!

How does your stone perform? Did you get DEF color? The only time I’ve ever seen a colorless emerald cut moissanite in person, it looked almost blue and the sparkly flashes were almost neon looking. That kind of turned me off, but yours doesn’t look blue at all in pictures.

This would be for my e-ring until we can upgrade to a lab diamond a few years from now or whenever prices drop a bit more.

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
I really love my stone. Rhino and I talked about the ratio. I thought about it a lot too. Because I too was worried the 1:2 ratio was too chubby. I asked if i could get a 1:3 custom cut without any bow tie and he said no problem. This makes my stone a custom cut.

My stone is very white. I got the GH color. I never see any blue. I believe another PSer has a large AV moissanite and it's stunning. I think you may be really happy with an AV 2.5 ct moissy.

Bfelix

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Oh, that is the perfect size for me. I have a tiny finger at 4.5. It looks beautiful on you. If you decide to upgrade, it can warm my finger :razz:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results