shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting Change

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
I originally had a custom made for my diamond. After a split I changed it into a right hand ring with a Peridot and put the diamond in a plain six-prong setting. Just thought I''d share!

collageaf27034.jpg

caseygal

Rough_Rock
Trade
best of both worlds if you ask me! i love solitaires just as much as i love big fancy settings and both of yours are really pretty!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings and I love the setting of the custom made ring, but also enjoy the classic setting of the solitiare.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Many of us have gone from blingy settings to a simple solitaire and love the versatility.

I love your stacking and the peridot is a show stopper in that setting! Love it.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I love the peridot in your old set and all your new stackers
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I love that peridot! Looks great!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your peridot ring, very pretty change you made
36.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
AnaClare,

Wow, that is all I can say! The peridot in that custom setting just POPS! I love it! I think I like the setting even better with the peridot. The diamond is very pretty too and I like how you stack it with all of the different bands.

I am partial to peridots though, since I was married in August. I have a small one that I wear for sentimental reasons, but yours has just blown me away!

Thanks for sharing!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
I love the look of the stacked bands!

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the comments! Beechezz, I think I like the peridot better than the diamond as well. Never thought I''d say that but it is such a fun ring to wear and the green stands out.
21.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I love the simple solitaire setting! And I love the way it looks stacked. And the peridot looks great in the blingier setting. I think you did it up just right!

amyjokerette

Shiny_Rock
That is such a beautiful green color! I love your new jewelry!!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
I concur!
The green in that setting makes it look spectacular!
The detail of the ring really stands out!

Are you sure you don''t have that green peridot plugged in to a battery somehow?
2.gif
It''s just so bright!!!
10.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Both rings are beautiful, but I really love that peridot! I''m an August baby, so I wear a lot of peridot too.

I think that your diamond ring is gorgeous as well!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Love the peridot!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE this for a peridot (my birthstone!). Might be the best peridot setting i''ve ever seen!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that peridot is GORGEOUS and sets off the setting perfectly!
30.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like them both! it looks beautiful, I love the simple solitaire look, you can dress it up with many bands! and have lots of them
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results